Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    Noticed a few minutes later it was showing a green line going around on the screen instead of the usual blue start-up one. There was also a message on the bottom of the screen saying Loading default apps etc.
    Pulled the battery out to stop it and am wondering if there is any way to access data, or restart the phone without losing more data? Saw you could possibly use Sachesi for something like this - appreciate any help.. mt
    Last edited by Paultem; 10-21-17 at 12:17 PM. Reason: more detail
    10-21-17 12:12 PM
    if the mother board it's ok you should be able to connect to your pc and save your data via bb link or just folder by folder and get a screen assembly for under $20.00 ,replace it yourself and done
    also the fact you're getting the bottom loading message i think you messed up your screen only
    10-21-17 02:04 PM
    thanks for the reply, but it's not connecting to the pc properly. with blackberry link it comes up as connected in the lh tabs, but then asks for a reconnect or reload.
    reconnect doesn't work and i don't want to reload atm! any further suggestions?
    10-21-17 04:20 PM
    thanks for the reply, but it's not connecting to the pc properly. with blackberry link it comes up as connected in the lh tabs, but then asks for a reconnect or reload.
    reconnect doesn't work and i don't want to reload atm! any further suggestions?
    10-21-17 04:20 PM