My blackberry Q5 phone took in some water while in my bag during a heavy downpour that left my bag soaked. I noticed it was still on but with the blackberry error website on the screen. so i tried drying it up by putting it in a bag of rice for some days hoping it would dry and come up but it didn't. ever since the battery sign comes up every now and then as the phone tries to reboot but it doesn't go beyond the website caution sign. Is it a battery problem or a flash issue. Cause if the later is the case then am done for. Please i need help.
    09-20-16 04:38 AM
    My blackberry Q5 phone took in some water while in my bag during a heavy downpour that left my bag soaked. I noticed it was still on but with the blackberry error website on the screen. so i tried drying it up by putting it in a bag of rice for some days hoping it would dry and come up but it didn't. ever since the battery sign comes up every now and then as the phone tries to reboot but it doesn't go beyond the website caution sign. Is it a battery problem or a flash issue. Cause if the later is the case then am done for. Please i need help.
    09-20-16 04:53 AM
    09-20-16 05:22 AM