Looking for a good headset for my pp.

Listening mostly to metal and audiobooks. Using them as a headset and mostly in area with average noise.

They should be over-ear and have bluetooth. Also they should be able to control media on my passport.

Price range max 300?

What do you think?

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 04:31 AM
    Plantronics BackBeat PRO

They also support aptX with the Passport, and via bluetooth you get more or less same sound quality as with using wire, which the headsets also supports. 24 hours non stop on one charge, or a week of normal use. They also have microphone and button for answering calls.

Find them on Amazon for $215 and up
    12-10-14 10:40 AM
    You can control media play on your passport? Volume, skip track, stop/play etc?

The device earns very good recommendations on the web. So thanks for the input anyway.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 03:58 PM
    Yes you can start, stop music, volume up,down, skip tracks, answer incoming calls, activate voice assistant on phone,.. even when music player is not started on the phone, a push on the button on the headset will start it up and play.

If you remove headphones from your head, music auto pauses, and resume when you put them back on.

the range is also very good
    12-10-14 04:04 PM
    Just ordered it. Thanks for your help. Was looking for exactly that and have been stuck with Sony, Bose and Sennheiser.

Posted via CB10
    12-10-14 04:28 PM
    Just received the Backbeat Pro from Plantronics. Seems the device is broken. Battery does not charge. Leds don't show. Seems as if I was unlucky this time. Sound with cable is good though.

Posted via CB10
    12-13-14 07:46 PM