I can't get headless mode to work on talk2watch pro.

I go into the settings and turn it on, then it tells me to restart the app, when I start the app back up it comes up saying headless mode not running

I restarted my phone, and still nothing

Headless mode on talk2watchpro-img_20151108_102704.png

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 10:27 AM
    I can't get headless mode to work on talk2watch pro.

I go into the settings and turn it on, then it tells me to restart the app, when I start the app back up it comes up saying headless mode not running

I restarted my phone, and still nothing

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20151108_102704.png 
Views:	139 
Size:	36.2 KB 
ID:	379555

Posted via CB10
    Mine is fine. Try closing out the bluetooth connection on both ends (watch and device) then reopen/ restart the connection. Keep the Talk2Watch app closed. Then reopen after new BT connection is set. Also, if you have the Pebble app installed, delete it (at least for now)- it has a habit of interfering with the T2W connection. Finally, although the headless mode works well, remember you will NOT get full functionality with it. You will get all your notifications of course and caller ID, but any other installed apps/ features will not work (i.e., weather function on watch faces, ESPN, etc.)
    Hope that helps.
    11-08-15 10:39 AM
    It seems to work now, I deleted the t2w app, and it works now.

Just an FYI, if you download the hub2watch app, it works along side talk2watch and you can get weather on the included watch faces

Posted via CB10
    11-08-15 10:47 AM
    It seems to work now, I deleted the t2w app, and it works now.

Just an FYI, if you download the hub2watch app, it works along side talk2watch and you can get weather on the included watch faces

Posted via CB10
    I have that app. My experience and word from the developer as well is that he could not get all API's to work-- but *only* in headless mode. Everything works great with the app minimized.
    11-08-15 12:08 PM
    I have that app. My experience and word from the developer as well is that he could not get all API's to work-- but *only* in headless mode. Everything works great with the app minimized.
    It works for me, the only thing about t2w is I wish you could use apps like ESPN or weather on headles mode. But I still get my notifications fine, so it works for me!

Posted via CB10
    11-09-15 08:41 AM
    It works for me, the only thing about t2w is I wish you could use apps like ESPN or weather on headles mode. But I still get my notifications fine, so it works for me!

Posted via CB10
    That's exactly what I meant, so we are talking about the same thing. I actually had ESPN and Yelp working great, but lose them when I run headless!
    11-09-15 09:00 AM