SORRY IN THE HEADING ITS NOT CAME ITS COME

I tried of using whatsapp in 10.3.3 os but it just stuck on loading for buckup
    BUT NOW IT IS SOLVED!!

I also suffered this prob. It just stuck on loading for backup den today I do this all procedure and now its working:-
    Unistall whatsapp.
    Install it again(dont open it)
    I just opened setting(android version)apps>whatsapp den I just click on permission of modify contact.it dont just do anything but do it anyways im telling the whole procedure
    Then open settings(blackberry version)click accounts>add account(button)>whatsapp
    Den just feed ur no.and it will hardly take 4-5 seconds on loading from backup and BOOM!!

NOTE-IN THIS WHOLE PROCEDURE WHATSAPP VERSION WAS NOT PATCHED IT WAS DIRECTLY DOWNLOADED FEOM PLAYSTORE AND INSTALLED AND THE SIM WAS NOT THERE IN MY BLACKBERRY PHONE IT WAS IN ANY OTHER PHONE I JUST TYPED THE CODE FROM THE MESSAGE

IF DIS WORKED PLZZZ LIKE THIS =-)

AND THE MOST AMAZING THING

U will face problem while uploading and media file in whatsapp. So here is the Fix =-)
    The fix is WAA fixer,but unfortunately it cant be download as the BlackBerry beta zone has removed it but I have Its BAR FILE which is not on net. I have upload it.just install the waa fixer bar file using sachesi or Darcy BlackBerry tool and there is no need to open it just install and use whatsapp =-)

WAA Fixer(90kb approx):-
    Google drive link-
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxl...w?usp=drivesdk

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by pshrbaiabsbeidban18373 pq; 09-13-16 at 11:27 AM.
    09-06-16 11:22 AM
    Thanks.
    09-06-16 12:37 PM
    Thanks.
    Welcm..

Posted via CB10
    09-06-16 11:02 PM
    I think android whatsapp can be installed same way as we install any other android app on 10.3.3. I didn't understand why such a long story?

Posted via CB10
    09-07-16 01:54 AM
    I think android whatsapp can be installed same way as we install any other android app on 10.3.3. I didn't understand why such a long story?

Posted via CB10
    Den just try 2 install

Posted via CB10
    09-07-16 06:26 AM
    Den just try 2 install

Posted via CB10
    I had tried that when news about whatsapp will be stopped was released. Just did for testing purpose since I doesnt use whatsapp myself, but many of my friends uses it and they are gona run coming to me when they see this news or face this issue. And then it was running perfect except pics upload. Donno if anything changed since then, but since u asked me to try it, will do once I am back hoMe and then will come back here!

Posted via CB10
    09-07-16 07:25 AM