Hi all,

I have been using the PRIV since launch and I do know that it slowed down nearing three years until the last few updates for blackberry apps and google.

The PRIV is faster than it used to and it is snappy and apps open as fast as I can remember it to be Day 1 on the PRIV. Something has changed and the PRIV is like received a fresh boost of life.

The battery life is as miserable as it can be , but I make it a point to charge in between my work to last through the day. Google maps is slow as always.

The keyboard response, the camera response , the app openings and switching responses have all seem to have received a boost. Google photos especially seem faster with uploads and album creation and addition of photos and also automatic backups seem fast.

Anyone else seeing a fresh boost of life on their PRIV. Do share.
    10-06-18 06:15 AM
    I owned like 5 Privs (not simultaneously) and just sold my 5th, and won't be buying anymore.

The "Android OS" battery drain was just really annoying me, I got 4.5 - 5 hours of SOT on it but that's with a brand new battery installed and with many power saving tips applied.

I pre ordered a KEY2 LE and not looking back
    10-06-18 04:38 PM
    I owned like 5 Privs (not simultaneously) and just sold my 5th, and won't be buying anymore.

The "Android OS" battery drain was just really annoying me, I got 4.5 - 5 hours of SOT on it but that's with a brand new battery installed and with many power saving tips applied.

I pre ordered a KEY2 LE and not looking back
    Yes, battery life suxs on my PRIV too. More reasons contemplating to switch to XS Max.
    10-06-18 06:16 PM
    Yes, battery life suxs on my PRIV too. More reasons contemplating to switch to XS Max.
    If you value the keyboard, KEY2 / KEY2 LE is the way to go. Nothing even comes close.

For the price of the Xs Max, you can actually buy both and still have money left over lol.

Or one of the KEY phones and another slab like OnePlus 6 etc

You get the idea lol
    10-06-18 07:07 PM
    Yes I get your point.
    10-07-18 12:02 PM