i bought my blackberry Z3 Black in "The Mobile Stores" on dated 24.03.2015.Now i am facing sim detection issue,battery draining in 2hrs and white marks in display.now i want to service my BB under Warranty.The seller said it has 18months manufacturer warranty.i tried in BB ServiceCenter in bangalore at JP Nagar & Indiranagar.i am struggling last 3 months.Now they are saying " BB Stopped the warranty support so we cant help it".Its very worst behavior for an international brand.BB India support Telephone Number also : Out of order.

Please Help..Is it True BB Stopped Support in India?
    05-10-16 06:00 AM
    i bought my blackberry Z3 Black in "The Mobile Stores" on dated 24.03.2015.Now i am facing sim detection issue,battery draining in 2hrs and white marks in display.now i want to service my BB under Warranty.The seller said it has 18months manufacturer warranty.i tried in BB ServiceCenter in bangalore at JP Nagar & Indiranagar.i am struggling last 3 months.Now they are saying " BB Stopped the warranty support so we cant help it".Its very worst behavior for an international brand.BB India support Telephone Number also : Out of order.

Please Help..Is it True BB Stopped Support in India?
    Nope Blackberry doesnot provide service directly.
    It has given contract to HCL, I guess. I dont think so regarding discontinue of their services
    05-10-16 07:20 AM
    BlackBerry 'support' stopped a long time ago. lol.
    05-10-16 08:55 AM
    Yes that is true BlackBerry has stopped their services, I don't know why. But one day I went to BlackBerry services centre they told me the same as they told to you.
    Try asking them proper BlackBerry address.
    If you believes that your device is under warranty and they are ignoring your device to be repaired then do this.--
    Launch a online complaint on govt. Grievance portal. Not that the information given on Grievance should true.. wasting government time is punishable offence, otherwise they can take action against you.

BlackBerry addicted
    raino likes this.
    05-10-16 10:58 AM