I have a Z10 STL100-1 updated to 10.3.2

A week ago I wanted to take a picture and I can't. All i find in internet is very old and no real solutions.

Disassembly of the phone and camera don't work.
    Draining full the battery neither.
    Letting it for hours without the battery on place also don't work.

Is there any solution that don't involve rolling back the SO. It was working perfectly.
    I already had reseated the phone to factory settings and wipe a few months ago (problems with Android APP's that won't uninstall).
    And I don't want to do it again, also is summer here in Argentina and the process takes hours, well... power goes and comes randomly due the high demand and I may ending up with the phone dead.
    02-01-17 03:19 PM
    Did you try using BBVE to test your phone?

Sorry but other than doing that, doing a clean install of the OS is really the only way to confirm it's hardware related and not a software glitch. You might could try swapping out the Camera Bar file and removing any other apps that might be trying to use the camera.... but a reload of the OS is "usually" where you end up anyway.
    02-01-17 03:29 PM
    Thats a shame. I don't understand why this hasn't being fixed, is started in 2012!. It should have simple way to solve it with some tool or the cellphone OS itself identifying the problem and releasing whatever it is holding the camera.
    02-01-17 04:38 PM
    If I reload the 10.3.2 via BB link will the camera start to work?.
    I tried the security wipe and it didn't worked, the OS is the same and it game the same message.
    02-12-17 06:26 PM