I've been looking forward to seeing the form-factor of the Motion in a day to day review. There's been fake unboxings on You Tube, and quick videos mostly featuring the rear of the device. Kevin did a spot on his 5 Top features of the Motion, but has anyone seen or will there be a more in depth walk around. I'd like to get a better idea of what BlackBerry does differently compared to the other android devices with a similar form-factor. The KeyOne's differences and improvements were easier to spot and seeing the Motion in action would provide a better comparison between the two. It's like being back to the days of the Z10 and Q10. And I'd like to see more, to make an informed decision.

Still, A BlackBerry Fan!!!
    Last edited by KNEBB; 11-09-17 at 03:09 PM.
    11-08-17 05:26 PM
    No, it's not time yet. Soon though.

https://twitter.com/theMrMobile/stat...90994436984832
    11-08-17 08:18 PM
    Thanks Bla 1 ze

11-09-17 03:22 PM
    Not a full review, but an unboxing and first look:

11-10-17 10:15 AM
    I've been looking forward to seeing the form-factor of the Motion in a day to day review. There's been fake unboxings on You Tube, and quick videos mostly featuring the rear of the device. Kevin did a spot on his 5 Top features of the Motion, but has anyone seen or will there be a more in depth walk around. I'd like to get a better idea of what BlackBerry does differently compared to the other android devices with a similar form-factor. The KeyOne's differences and improvements were easier to spot and seeing the Motion in action would provide a better comparison between the two. It's like being back to the days of the Z10 and Q10. And I'd like to see more, to make an informed decision.

I have been using PRIV and Passport as my main devices. The Motion is now my main device ever since its launch in Dubai. Motion is by far a better device than the PRIV in terms of speed, performance, battery life , camera both front and rear. The battery life is about 30 hours on heavy usage. The VKB as usual is too good. Android N mates extremely well with the device. No sluggishness, overheating, freezing of the device at all. The finger print scanner is highly responsive . One good feature I noticed is double clicking on the home screen locks the device instantly and putting the thumb on the finger print scanner unlocks the device instantly. The device is water resistant and I have washed my device few times to remove the smudge from the screen . Overall it is great device and truly value for money at the current price point. The form factor of the device is superb and IMO the best of all the BlackBerry devices till date.
    Last edited by IndianTiwari; 11-10-17 at 04:10 PM.
    11-10-17 01:15 PM
    Played with it today... nice looking and feeling phone.

Found at Bell store in Toronto. They only had one in stock and it was sold first thing this AM.

Must have been one of us creckberrians
    Attached Thumbnails Has anyone done a full (Eng) review of the BlackBerry Motion.-102265.jpg  
    11-10-17 01:53 PM