I get a message that the Card (SIM) is invalid.

Have been using Project Fi with an underwhelming Google Pixel handset. Love the service (excellent customer service, the only carrier that doesn't actively try and insult your intelligence with their international roaming pricing).

Purchased a KeyOne for use on t-mobile (but unlocked). Won't accept a Prok=ject Fi Sim.
    07-02-17 07:01 PM
    Project Fi will only work with the Pixel and several Nexus models, no other phones support the service or likely ever will.

Posted via CB10
    07-03-17 05:45 AM
    I have been able to get Fi to work with a limited feature set on an iPhone I bought to use with Verizon. The Fi data SIMS work in non-Project FI devices. What you don't get is multi-network switching or wifi calling. I am going to try and use the SIM in a VZW provisioned KeyOne and report back. Looks like they are back-ordered for 30-60 days on amazon.

It occurs to me that as Fi is partnered with tmob and sprint they may not let their sims register directly to tmob or sprint on one of their branded/provisioned devices so as not to cannibalize service from their partners.
    07-03-17 10:34 AM
    I have been able to get Fi to work with a limited feature set on an iPhone I bought to use with Verizon. The Fi data SIMS work in non-Project FI devices. What you don't get is multi-network switching or wifi calling. I am going to try and use the SIM in a VZW provisioned KeyOne and report back. Looks like they are back-ordered for 30-60 days on amazon.

It occurs to me that as Fi is partnered with tmob and sprint they may not let their sims register directly to tmob or sprint on one of their branded/provisioned devices so as not to cannibalize service from their partners.
    07-03-17 10:35 AM