Hi I'm wondering if there is a way to hard reset my Q10 besides going into the main menu, my touchscreen has become unresponsive so I can't enter my password and reset it from the settings menu, I plan on using the phone for spares but I don't want anything left in it..
    Any help would be appreciated.
    11-29-19 07:13 AM
    Hi I'm wondering if there is a way to hard reset my Q10 besides going into the main menu, my touchscreen has become unresponsive so I can't enter my password and reset it from the settings menu, I plan on using the phone for spares but I don't want anything left in it..
    One word: Autoloader.

https://mega.nz/#!JohjGQLB!BZM7uf0v0...sndRyGLiIcEvv8

Download it to a PC, plug in your device and run the file. The device will be wiped and if you have Protect turned on, you'll be asked for your BBID credentials to sign back in.
    I can't confirm this will fix the display issue though, as it sounds more hardware related.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-19 07:18 AM
    Not sure what you mean by hard reset.

But you can hold down the power button until the phone starts to reboot.

You can also run an autoloader for a clean install.
    11-29-19 07:19 AM
    Thanks for the replies,my main concern is making sure all my personal stuff is wiped from the phone,i will try the auto loader & hopefully either way it will fix the problem..
    Thanks again for the advice.

Posted via CB10
    11-29-19 07:28 AM