Hey folks learn how to side load snap which is a free Google play client on Youtube. Channel name agent jucey.
    You guys might wanna check it out its awesome and trouble free.
    Guys get Google play (SNAP) on your BlackBerry for free.-img_20141231_042436.png

Posted via CB10
    12-30-14 06:28 PM
    We already know how. Plenty of information in this forum.
    12-30-14 06:29 PM
    Well it's good that you know. But as I go through the unread forums most of them complain that BlackBerry doesn't have enough app compatibility. And I hate that so that's why! I'm ant people to love BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-14 02:44 AM
    Seriously?

Snap is ALL OVER the forums. I don't see how people don't know about it. Honestly it just sounds like you are trying to get hits to your youtube channel.
    12-31-14 07:22 AM
    Your right! I've been loving Snap for nearly a year now. It's a nice reminder of how good it really is! HNY!

Posted via CB10
    Blackberry-Prince likes this.
    12-31-14 07:25 AM
    Well it's good that you know. But as I go through the unread forums most of them complain that BlackBerry doesn't have enough app compatibility. And I hate that so that's why! I'm ant people to love BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    There is a difference in access to Google Play and App compatibility. SNAP gets us in the door and we can install a pretty big chunk of what is there, but 15% - 20% of Android Apps still don't work with SNAP. Now there are ways to improve this buy doing the Google Services Hack, but that is a little more complicated and not guaranteed to last too long.
    Blackberry-Prince likes this.
    12-31-14 07:36 AM
    Hey mister! I dont make videos on Blackberry. I was going through some unread forums last night i saw a guy or two who switched to note 4 as they couldn't find apps. I was just giving a shoutout to an awesome guy on YouTube. I do not profit for any contributions! I just love bb and want them to come back to the top. I switched to bb from the Iphone 5. Got a brand new Z30.I feel bb is better than iphone and i feel they need to get the value they deserve.
    moody likes this.
    12-31-14 11:38 AM
    Frank's just grumpy. I'm sure everyone appreciates the reminder
    12-31-14 11:48 AM
    My Q10 should be here by 8pm tomorrow from Amazon. Will check this out. thanks
    Blackberry-Prince and moody like this.
    01-02-15 09:36 AM