Hello. My Sprint q10 was stolen and I want to replace it with a GSM Classic in the USA. Which providers support BB?
    06-29-18 11:04 AM
    All of them. It's GSM, it's pretty much universal.
    06-29-18 12:17 PM
    A T-Mobile rep told me they don't support BB. I am a very light data user with no talk or text and just email. Any suggestions on the least expensive plan?
    06-29-18 12:57 PM
    A T-Mobile rep told me they don't support BB. I am a very light data user with no talk or text and just email. Any suggestions on the least expensive plan?
    Rep was clearly a dolt. As for plans, I guess it comes down to whether or not you want to go with T-Mobile/AT&T etc directly or if you don't mind using one of their MVNO carriers like Simple Mobile or MintMobile.

https://ww2.simplemobile.com/serviceplan?session=reset - https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=3eQDrN3D

There's no shortage of cheaper alternative carriers out there that provide the same services.
    06-29-18 01:17 PM
    One more question, if I get a data plan with Ting for example, how do I arrange the BB access? Do the phones themselves allow manual set up? I assume all you need is data to access your BB mail site.
    06-29-18 02:42 PM
    You can also do a prepaid plan on TMo or AT&T if you want as well. I used all of my Classics on AT&T with no issues.
    06-29-18 02:42 PM
    There's no such thing anymore as support needed for a BlackBerry other than the old BBOS devices like the Curve, Torch, and Bold models. BlackBerry 10 and Android devices work with a standard mobile account.
    06-29-18 02:49 PM
    Man, these companies must dislike BB since no one will say what you just did, which as I understand it means that I get my new Classic on a data plan, set up the email and off it goes? That's pretty cool. I can't seem to adapt to a virtual keyboard. (Grampa Carolla)
    06-29-18 03:40 PM