I signed up for service with Grasshopper, downloaded and installed the Grasshopper android app from Google Play. The installed, setup and registration went well. However, when I make a call, it is showing my cell phone number instead of the Grasshopper number for outbound calls.

When I make a call from within the Grasshopper app, the call redirects back to BlackBerry software "Start call to #" with options to Cancel or OK. Press okay and BlackBerry makes the call, not the Grasshopper app.

I have a business and as of now, everyone is using his/her personal cell phone. We are growing and now I want to move to a toll free number with extensions, etc.

Can someone help me! Oh, this app works perfect on iPhones. Boooo!
    10-07-16 05:11 PM
    Android apps on BlackBerry don't have deep access to the telephony features. It'll likely never work the way you want it to.
    10-08-16 03:02 AM
    Hey Blaze, (I've search the forums but cannot find)
    I'm a BB geek. I've had them all.
    On the dtek50, on AT&T, I receive a modified caller ID on all calls (hooray). It states the city and state, or City & country. On the Priv I get nothing. I just realized on the new dtek60 I'm back to receiving nothing. Any thoughts???
    I'm on the Beta system with all the latest MM's. Thanks in advance. Wayne
    11-05-16 05:03 PM