Where can I find a direct working download link for the following files to help me install google playstore on my BlackBerry Classic?

Step 1: Install Google Play Services
    Install com.google.android.gms. This step is very important - you won't be able to login if this file is missing.

Step 2: Add a Google system account to your device
    Install com.google.android.gsf.login-4.4.4. Run the app and login with your Google credentials. The app will close (minimize) if the step completed successfully (may take a few seconds). You should now be able to see your Google account in Blackberry Settings -> Accounts -> Third Party Accounts.

Step 3: Register your device with Google Play
    Install cobalt.blackberry.googleID. Run the app and register your device with Google Play. Close the app after successfull registration.

Step 4: Install Google Play Store
    Install com.android.vending. Run and enjoy the Play Store!

Posted via CB10
    isdnip likes this.
    09-30-16 12:18 AM
    09-30-16 12:47 AM
    First, kudos to tech_guy57! His Step 1 wasn't on Cobalt's own page, and certainly was necessary.

I got through step 2 but it wouldn't take my Google ID. Eventually I did step 3 and then was able to go back and enter my existing Google account. But I couldn't register until I went and installed step 4, and then went back... loading this software requires a sort of two-step!

Also, the store requires entering a billing method. It wouldn't take bill to my cell phone carrier account or PayPal, but did accept a credit card.

Now to see if there is a practical way to get Google Play Services working for unmodified applications...
    10-07-16 01:23 PM
    First, kudos to tech_guy57! His Step 1 wasn't on Cobalt's own page, and certainly was necessary...
    You may not have read this....instructions are noted clearly.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/

Posted via CB10
    10-07-16 01:40 PM
    You may not have read this....instructions are noted clearly.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...ctions-985344/

Posted via CB10
    To add to this Help..apps with Google Play Services require patching and don't always work perfectly. Saying that though a lot of apps work perfectly!

Posted via PRIV and or Passport SE
    Lusitano17 likes this.
    10-07-16 02:00 PM
    To add to this Help..apps with Google Play Services require patching and don't always work perfectly. Saying that though a lot of apps work perfectly!

Posted via PRIV and or Passport SE
    To add to this help...here is link to patcher info...

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/

I should also add that it is best to post any queries in Cobalt's official threads.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-16 02:12 PM