I am using BlackBerry Z10 STL-100-1 OS version 10.3.2.2876. I have already installed the following. 1) Google account, 2) BlackBerry Google ID and 3) Google play store in my device. I installed the photo tag GPS map camera app. When I tried to open this app I was informed that I have to install Google play services in my device. The screen shot is enclosed herewith. Even though I have downloaded Google play services in my device I could not install it. Kindly help me out to install Google play services in my device. Thanks.
    Screen shot is not attaching -

Posted via CB10
    02-13-18 11:39 PM
    Not all apps are gonna work, just the way it is. You can try reinstalling all the Google Play Services but if you have other apps that are working, then it's likely you just hit one that won't. It's only going to get worse from here on out. More and more apps are going to not work as the Android Runtime ages.
    02-14-18 12:28 AM
    I am using BlackBerry Z10 STL-100-1 OS version 10.3.2.2876. I have already installed the following. 1) Google account, 2) BlackBerry Google ID and 3) Google play store in my device. I installed the photo tag GPS map camera app. When I tried to open this app I was informed that I have to install Google play services in my device. The screen shot is enclosed herewith. Even though I have downloaded Google play services in my device I could not install it. Kindly help me out to install Google play services in my device. Thanks.
    Screen shot is not attaching -

Posted via CB10
    You have to whitelist and patch all apps that require Google Play Services.
    02-14-18 06:26 AM
    Most apps that have a mapping component will require patching....

I'd first search for the App by name on CrackBerry to see if there has been any activity with that app.
    02-14-18 08:50 AM
    Dear Conite, please let me know how to whitelist and patch apps that need Google play services.

Posted via CB10
    02-14-18 10:58 AM
    Dear Conite, please let me know how to whitelist and patch apps that need Google play services.

Posted via CB10
    You can start here... https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...rvices-914930/
    02-14-18 11:58 AM

Posted via CB10
    Cobalt's file share (download to PC and move files over to device):

https://mega.nz/#F!lIUWjSSQ!yoLoiNX3PNG3Sef1Fa_fMA

Install and login with 4.3.3.

Install and register with 2.8.

Install Play Store v6 build2.

***Stop here if all you want is Play Store

Install Play Services v11.

Install 4.4.4 (but don't open after)

Install Play Games v5 (if desired).

Install whitelist 1.0.0.6.

***If an app requires Google Play Services, then:

Download app with Cobalt's Play Store (but don't install).
    Whitelist unpatched app.
    Patch app on PC with Play Services Patcher 1.6 using defaults settings.

Install patched app.
    02-15-18 10:39 AM
    Thanks for the wonderful suggestions. I ll try the same. Tha‎nks once again.

Posted via CB10
    02-15-18 10:56 AM
    I tried, but failed to install Google play services in my mobile. Any video demonstrations, welcome please. Without Google play services no apps are working. Anyone please kindly help me out to solve this and install Google play services. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    02-16-18 11:54 AM
    I tried, but failed to install Google play services in my mobile. Any video demonstrations, welcome please. Without Google play services no apps are working. Anyone please kindly help me out to solve this and install Google play services. Thanks.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not sure how to make the instructions any clearer. Just take a deep breath and follow it line my line.
    02-16-18 01:27 PM