Pls help me

I've installed a non cobalt google play services on my bb passport device and open it but it shows ''google play services has stopped" all i can do is click ok.. so i just open fb lite which im using.. the" google play services has stopped" still pops up again and i cant use fb lite anymore.. so ive uninstall the google play services for good but when i open the fb lite still it still pops up what should i do?
    05-22-19 08:15 AM
    Pls help me

I've installed a non cobalt google play services on my bb passport device and open it but it shows ''google play services has stopped" all i can do is click ok.. so i just open fb lite which im using.. the" google play services has stopped" still pops up again and i cant use fb lite anymore.. so ive uninstall the google play services for good but when i open the fb lite still it still pops up what should i do?
    Install Cobalt's files. Is there a reason you didn't do that in the first place?
    Also I think there will be apps in the Playstore that won't work even then because of updates to newer Android versions.
    You might just have to upgrade to a KEYᵒⁿᵉ, Key² or a Key²LE.
    05-22-19 09:27 AM
    Pls help me

Facebook Lite does not require Google Play Services.

What OS are you using?
    05-22-19 10:32 AM
    My os is 10.3
    05-22-19 10:11 PM
    Yes it doesnt need google play services.. but it always pops up whenever i try to open the fb lite or other apps outside bb world and amazon..
    05-22-19 10:16 PM
    I've already uninstalled the non cobalt google play services but it still pops up whenever i open apps ive installed outside bb word or amazon..

for example ive installed webster which doesnt need google play services.. but it still pops up at the very moment i open the app. from there it will keeps showing..
    05-22-19 10:19 PM
    Yes it doesnt need google play services.. but it always pops up whenever i try to open the fb lite or other apps outside bb world and amazon..
    What is your OS build? Like 10.3.2.2876.
    05-22-19 10:24 PM
    Sir conite my os is 10.3.2.2836
    Help me sir
    I just need to get this thing fixed
    05-23-19 12:01 AM
    Sir conite my os is 10.3.2.2836
    Help me sir
    I just need to get this thing fixed
    There's the problem. There is a bug in that OS that prevent Android apps from uninstalling even though the icon disappears.

http://support.blackberry.com/kb/art...mber=000037772

After updating the Runtime, reboot the device and wait 10 minutes. Then download Ghost Commander from BlackBerry World and properly delete the Android apps you thought you had previously deleted from your device - including Google Play Services.
    05-23-19 05:49 AM
    tnx for that sir,one more thing sir, i coudnt download from the bb world for i dont know the id pw i just bought it from a seller who doesnt remeber its bb id too.. how could i get rid of it so i could make my own id.. wondering how to reset it. as safe as it would..
    05-23-19 08:34 AM
    tnx for that sir,one more thing sir, i coudnt download from the bb world for i dont know the id pw i just bought it from a seller who doesnt remeber its bb id too.. how could i get rid of it so i could make my own id.. wondering how to reset it. as safe as it would..
    When it asks you to enter your ID, does it display the email address that was used for the username? If you can get the owner to work with you, you can tell him to reset it here:

https://blackberryid.blackberry.com/...coverpassword/

Once you know the password, turn off BlackBerry Protect, when you're sure Protect is turned off do a security wipe and you will be able to start fresh with your own ID.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Ben xfg; 05-23-19 at 01:37 PM.
    05-23-19 11:30 AM
    sir but i forgot my id and i cant download in bb world..
    You won't be able to do anything until you remember it.
    05-23-19 11:46 AM
    Return it to the seller and ask for your money back... the phone is worthless.
    05-23-19 02:58 PM
    is theres any onther way i could do?
    05-23-19 07:27 PM
    is theres any onther way i could do?
    Have you tried emailing the BBID's email address to ask the original owner for help as I said earlier?

Posted via CB10
    05-23-19 08:06 PM
    can i download ghost command outside bb world? or clean hidden installed app using pc??
    05-27-19 10:21 PM
    can i download ghost command outside bb world?
    Sure.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/ghost-...-apk-download/
    05-27-19 10:31 PM