I've got a few apps that won't run properly and they need Google Play Services. When attempting to run them I get that ' won't run without google play services which are missing from your phone '. I've got the Google Account, Blackberry Google ID installed. Previously, my Blackberry Passport was able to download Google Play Services, etc. and WatchESPN, ShowAnytime, and few other apps that aren't working properly now did work. Was there an update, that doesn't allow for some specfic apps to run now regardless? How am I able to get Google Play Services to install to my Passport because when attempting to install from the Google Play Store it won't install? Please help!! I need a few apps to install and run properly and I'm fine. (WatchESPN or the new ESPN app, Show Anytime, MLB.com At Bat, HBO Go, & Uber Driver) Maybe someone can patch these and provide these to me, etc. Thank you.
    04-09-17 10:33 PM
    Cobalt's file share:

[url]https://mega.nz/#F!lIUWjSSQ!yoLoiNX3PNG3Sef1Fa_fMA

Install and login with 4.3.3.
    Install and register with 2.8.
    Install Play Services v10.
    Update 4.4.4 over 4.3.3 (but don't open).
    Install Play Store v6.
    Install whitelist 1.0.0.6.

If an app requires Google Play Services:
    Download app with Cobalt's Play Store (but don't install).
    Whitelist unpatched app.
    Patch app on PC with Play Services Patcher 1.6 using defaults settings.

Install patched app.

If after all that, your app still won't work, then it's simply not compatible with BB10.
    qa10 and mseeya like this.
    04-09-17 11:07 PM
    I appreciate your help with Cobalt's file share. For some reason I'm having some difficulty with the Blackberry Google ID. It's not installing properly. I've tried several times to reinstall and it's the same thing. Could you help me with this issue? Thanks.Google Play Services with Blackberry Passport-blackberrygoogleid.jpg
    04-12-17 08:40 AM
    I ran into this error one time. I uninstall everything and redo everything, make sure you follow the steps precisely.

Posted from BlackBerry Passport.
    04-12-17 03:42 PM
    So, I patched my apps, installed them. I'm not sure, maybe I've still got something slightly off, etc. or maybe these specific apps won't run properly no matter what ... I'd appreciate it if someone would patch the apps, etc., see if they run smoothly for you and make them available in a file share or provide me with an email so that I can get them from. I'd really appreciate it! Google Play Services with Blackberry Passport-patchedapk.jpg
    04-13-17 03:01 AM
    I also need HBO Go! (Watch ESPN, Showtime Anytime, HBO Go, MLB At Bat)
    04-13-17 03:03 AM
    So, I patched my apps, installed them. I'm not sure, maybe I've still got something slightly off, etc. or maybe these specific apps won't run properly no matter what ... I'd appreciate it if someone would patch the apps, etc., see if they run smoothly for you and make them available in a file share or provide me with an email so that I can get them from. I'd really appreciate it! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	patchedapk.jpg 
Views:	492 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	421182
    Did you solved the previous problem with BB Google id before installing the apps?
    04-13-17 09:22 AM
    I did. I got BB Google ID to work properly. I did a clean reinstall of my entire Blackberry. If you could, maybe you can try patching these apps, etc. for me and let me know how it turns out.
    04-13-17 09:36 AM
    Google Play Services with Blackberry Passport-img_20170413_091719.jpgGoogle Play Services with Blackberry Passport-img_20170413_092147.jpgGoogle Play Services with Blackberry Passport-img_20170413_092154.jpgGoogle Play Services with Blackberry Passport-img_20170413_093207.jpgGoogle Play Services with Blackberry Passport-img_20170413_093447.jpg

I dont have login so i can't further testing to see if it works

Here is the link of UNpatched and patched apks: https://mega.nz/#F!kSRQkShb!acbLex-L6WnIG4VVTphNAQ

As it said in the original thread: you MUST whitelist with UNpatched apk first then install patched one in order to work.
    04-13-17 09:50 AM
    Watch Espn and HBO Go worked in my Passport without patching. I can't test Showtime cause is not available in my country.

Posted vía CB10 with my Passport SE SQW100-4
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    04-14-17 08:37 AM
    So, I patched my apps, installed them. I'm not sure, maybe I've still got something slightly off, etc. or maybe these specific apps won't run properly no matter what ... I'd appreciate it if someone would patch the apps, etc., see if they run smoothly for you and make them available in a file share or provide me with an email so that I can get them from. I'd really appreciate it! Click image for larger version. 

Name:	patchedapk.jpg 
Views:	492 
Size:	27.1 KB 
ID:	421182
    Did the apk files work. The link I provided may stay active for awhile but if I need space I might delete it.
    04-20-17 10:20 AM
    I've been on a trip. I've just seen your post today. If you could, would you please leave the files up.
    04-20-17 10:35 AM
    So, I've Whitelisted these particular apps and then installed the patched apps. I was able to install and run the MLB At Bat app. The picture isn't as smooth as it would normally be though, the picture playback is choppy. Maybe someone may be able to help me resolve this or is that as good as it gets? The other apps installed and I was able to open them up, see the typical display of content but when trying to watch the content it still doesn't display or gives the 'event can not be found' message. These other apps run with a Spectrum-Time Warner account. That seems to be the common factor for these. Is there an issue with running Spectrum-Time Warner apps that I've got to do something additionally to be able to watch Showtime, WatchESPN, and HBO?Google Play Services with Blackberry Passport-crackberry1.pngGoogle Play Services with Blackberry Passport-crackberry2.pngGoogle Play Services with Blackberry Passport-crackberry3.pngGoogle Play Services with Blackberry Passport-crackberry4.pngGoogle Play Services with Blackberry Passport-crackberry5.pngGoogle Play Services with Blackberry Passport-crackberry6.pngGoogle Play Services with Blackberry Passport-crackberry7.png
    04-22-17 08:45 AM
    So, I've Whitelisted these particular apps and then installed the patched apps. I was able to install and run the MLB At Bat app. The picture isn't as smooth as it would normally be though, the picture playback is choppy. Maybe someone may be able to help me resolve this or is that as good as it gets? The other apps installed and I was able to open them up, see the typical display of content but when trying to watch the content it still doesn't display or gives the 'event can not be found' message. These other apps run with a Spectrum-Time Warner account. That seems to be the common factor for these. Is there an issue with running Spectrum-Time Warner apps that I've got to do something additionally to be able to watch Showtime, WatchESPN, and HBO?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crackberry1.png 
Views:	169 
Size:	217.1 KB 
ID:	421649Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crackberry2.png 
Views:	169 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	421650Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crackberry3.png 
Views:	166 
Size:	2.4 KB 
ID:	421651Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crackberry4.png 
Views:	168 
Size:	205.5 KB 
ID:	421652Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crackberry5.png 
Views:	168 
Size:	139.8 KB 
ID:	421653Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crackberry6.png 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	421654Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crackberry7.png 
Size:	17.4 KB 
ID:	421655
    Do you have an android device to test these app out? If not you can try to download Bluestacks (it is an android simulator runs on computer) and see if you can access the content on an android environment. The purpose of patching app is ONLY spoofing the google signature check; so if the app itself has problem, there is nothing else we can do but wait for developer to fix it. I dont have login information so you will have to test out for yourself.

Posted via Blackberry Passport
    04-22-17 09:35 AM
    ****, so I figure I'll just make due with what I've currently got and use those other apps on my tablet until they come up with workable ones for Blackberry. For the past few days I've been getting this message and my Playstore apps are acting up. Is there a solution for this or do I just need to wipe my Passport and start everything fresh?Google Play Services with Blackberry Passport-noresponse.jpg
    04-23-17 02:51 PM
    Sometime you can press wait and eventually it will run, sometime not. There is no need to wipe your passport.

Posted via Blackberry Passport
    04-23-17 02:57 PM
    Well, I did a complete wipe of my Passport and started fresh ... No, apps acting up anymore and not responding .. so in my case, the wipe was necessary...FOR ME to have clear peice of mind. I'll just do without those specific apps on my Blackberry Passport since they don't seem to run properly and just use them on my Samsung tablet so I won't lose my ******* mind tryna firgure this **** out! Thank you for all your help and assistance.
    04-30-17 08:42 AM