I've tried to use it twice. Both times the transaction wasn't completed. Seemed like a connection issue. Any ideas?
    06-24-18 01:11 PM
    I've tried to use it twice. Both times the transaction wasn't completed. Seemed like a connection issue. Any ideas?
    Are you running a stock OS build on a device variant built for your region, and a region that is whitelisted for Google Pay?
    06-24-18 01:17 PM
    Keyone unlocked black edition purchased from Best Buy. Using it on ATT network. Everything is stock.
    06-24-18 01:21 PM
    Keyone unlocked black edition purchased from Best Buy. Using it on ATT network. Everything is stock.
    That's all I got.
    06-24-18 01:40 PM
    I've had intermittent success as well. One week I used it successfully at the local Walgreens. A couple of weeks later at the same Walgreens it didn't work. A little embarrassing with several people standing in line behind me.
    06-24-18 02:45 PM
    I've had intermittent success as well. One week I used it successfully at the local Walgreens. A couple of weeks later at the same Walgreens it didn't work. A little embarrassing with several people standing in line behind me.
    This has also happened to me then I realised I didn't have the NFC on.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    06-24-18 03:55 PM
    Mine is turned on. Haha
    06-24-18 04:13 PM
    Yeah. Exactly
    06-24-18 04:14 PM
    This has also happened to me then I realised I didn't have the NFC on.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    I did that the first couple times using it. A another embarrassing lesson learned. That's one mistake I haven't made since.
    06-24-18 04:29 PM
    My experience is that it has worked pretty consistently with some vendors and not so much with others. Although it could be Google Pay, I believe it is just as likely an issue with a vendor's contactless payment terminal. Don't automatically assume it's your device.
    06-24-18 04:33 PM