newest versions of both blackberry OS and google map on the passport. However, after installing the google map everything has been working fine except the fact that no voice is coming through during the navigation process. Anyone know why? Because I have downloaded audroid and checked my volume everything seems to be okay. Please help. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 08:57 AM
    newest versions of both blackberry OS and google map on the passport. However, after installing the google map everything has been working fine except the fact that no voice is coming through during the navigation process. Anyone know why? Because I have downloaded audroid and checked my volume everything seems to be okay. Please help. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    i would try delete the app restart the phone then install it again if that doesn't work search forums for patched google map https://db.tt/HVnvm6q9
    12-20-14 09:48 AM
    Are you trying to use it while having a Bluetooth connection active in your car? Mine will only give me voice directions when it is not paired to my car. Try turning off the Bluetooth and running it through the phone only to see if that works.
    12-20-14 10:00 AM
    Thanks for the advice

Posted via CB10
    12-20-14 10:26 AM