Does anyone know if/how it's possible to get Google Fi on a Blackberry Key2 (red 100-2?) I am traveling to Europe from the US and am trying to find a better solution than Verizon's travel pass which slows down after .5 GB of usage/day. I went to sign up for Fi but Blackberries aren't an option on their device list. Anyone have experience with this?!
    09-29-20 11:25 PM
    Does anyone know if/how it's possible to get Google Fi on a Blackberry Key2 (red 100-2?) I am traveling to Europe from the US and am trying to find a better solution than Verizon's travel pass which slows down after .5 GB of usage/day. I went to sign up for Fi but Blackberries aren't an option on their device list. Anyone have experience with this?!
    The TCL/Blackberry phones are not on the compatible list so yoú are out of luck.
    09-30-20 05:42 AM
    Since the Key2 is factory unlocked, better choice might be to wait until you arrive over there and just find your best option for a local SIM card
    Smokeaire and bakron1 like this.
    09-30-20 07:09 AM