Google docs is used as primary filesystem in my company, the Z10 is a perfect phone for business activities, but doesn't have native Google Docs.

I downloaded the following APK's

apk4blackberryDOTcom Google-Drive
    apk4blackberryDOTcom Google-Docs
    apk4blackberryDOTcom Google-Sheets
    apk4blackberryDOTcom Google-Slides

But in someway I mis something because they don't start because they a login I suppose.

Is someone familiar with these applications?
    04-29-15 10:25 PM
    None of them will work.

Nothing prevents you from accessing the files using the browser, downloading, viewing/editing on Docs2Go and uploading using the browser again.
    04-29-15 10:30 PM
    Thats a NoGo solution, the company is using this to increase efficiency, no space for playing around. Whats the reason behind the fact Google Docs isn't available on Blackberry, seems to me as important as supporting Gmail or Google Apps mail accounts, both Android and BlackBerry are based on Unix variants.
    04-29-15 10:41 PM
    None of them will work.
    Well... Maybe not...

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...l#post10955004 << Patched Google Docs

That thread has a lot of stuff you can install to get Google Play Store working. Some patched apps in there too and it seems he got Docs working. See if that helps. I find it ends up adding way too much stuff I don't need to the background, but you have a legitimate reason to need Google Services.

Thats a NoGo solution, the company is using this to increase efficiency, no space for playing around. Whats the reason behind the fact Google Docs isn't available on Blackberry, seems to me as important as supporting Gmail or Google Apps mail accounts, both Android and BlackBerry are based on Unix variants.
    Sorry. No. That has little to nothing to do with the issues here. Google Play Services is missing from BlackBerry due to rules and regulations set by Google. BB10 (QNX) and Android are radically different OS's and their common uncestor does NOT factor in here.
    Last edited by diegonei; 04-29-15 at 10:59 PM.
    04-29-15 10:46 PM