Look for a Z30 if you want a touch screen. Way better phone all round with a much better battery life. I'm still loving mind and have no desire to upgrade.

Posted via CB10
    I was mostly looking for a keyboard but I'm going to consider the z30 as well because they are new at bestbuy for $179!!
    06-15-17 08:58 AM
    Do you use apps like snap chat, Instagram and the likes? If so you're not going to like any bb10 phone.
    I was reliant on these apps but recently I have been using a iPhone 3GS with almost no apps, and a tablet. So I can probably get through not having snapchat
    06-15-17 09:00 AM
    I was reliant on these apps but recently I have been using a iPhone 3GS with almost no apps, and a tablet. So I can probably get through not having snapchat
    Not just that, bb10 is using Android Runtime 4.3 so a lot of other apps will become obsolete and unusable in up coming years as the app developer moving to android 5.0 or higher. Blackberry browser does not properly display for some website. Blackberry app world is dead, so you will have to learn a thing or two about install google store and patching app. It can get really frustrating especially for new user.

If you feel like a young confident teenager that want to build real social skill and doesn't care what other friends judge you about dinosaur phone. Get a bb10, passport or classic to really feel the keyboard experience.
    I have a spare passport with used-like new no scratch condition as my backup. If you want I can leave it to your for $170 + shipping.

If you want to get plug-and-play app, get blackberry android.

Posted via Blackberry Passport
    06-15-17 04:34 PM
    Not just that, bb10 is using Android Runtime 4.3 so a lot of other apps will become obsolete and unusable in up coming years as the app developer moving to android 5.0 or higher. Blackberry browser does not properly display for some website. Blackberry app world is dead, so you will have to learn a thing or two about install google store and patching app. It can get really frustrating especially for new user.

If you feel like a young confident teenager that want to build real social skill and doesn't care what other friends judge you about dinosaur phone. Get a bb10, passport or classic to really feel the keyboard experience.
    I have a spare passport with used-like new no scratch condition as my backup. If you want I can leave it to your for $170 + shipping.

If you want to get plug-and-play app, get blackberry android.

Posted via Blackberry Passport
    thanks but im not really intereted in a passport simply due to the size, the size is not good for me. I would rather have BB10 however, because the priv keyboard isnt great and I cant afford the KEYone. As for dtek50 and 60 im not intersted in them
    06-17-17 02:53 PM
    may be take a look at amazon.ca, BB head quarter in waterloo, Canada, there might be more Q10 new or used around north of the boarder. Based on the canadian dollar devalued approx. 20-30%, you might stretch your money a bit longer...(if shipping is not too much). https://www.amazon.ca/s/ref=nb_sb_no...UvbUpU12928566

Just be careful, to select reputable vendor... best luck and enjoy your BB10.
    06-17-17 07:14 PM
    That's a great deal. Go for it. You will love it. The fact that it will be brand new is great too. Nothing like a brand new phone! Enjoy.

Get back to us after you've broken it in and let us know what you t:hink

Posted via CB10
    I know it has been a while but the Q10 is finally back on Best Buy!!! it has been sold out on and off.... which leaves me wondering how do they keep getting more?
    07-16-17 03:31 PM
    I know it has been a while but the Q10 is finally back on Best Buy!!! it has been sold out on and off.... which leaves me wondering how do they keep getting more?
    I'm not sure about them specifically, but some retailers list merchandise from 3rd party retailers on their own site as well and get a percentage if you buy from third party retailer. You think you're buying from one company but you're buying from another.
    07-16-17 05:40 PM
    You can get a classic or Q10 in market place for cheap.
    07-16-17 06:03 PM
33 12