Hi.
    For my Passport, Ghost Commander is the app opens up picture links on emails I receive but I don't like this app at all! It is slow and dark very donky app to view pictures.
    I'm aware that I could download them and see in Passport default picture app but there are some pics I just wanna peek instead downloading to my phone.

I really need your help to replace to better app to view pics on emails!

Thanks in advance!

Posted via CB10
    07-22-15 11:20 PM
    Ghost Commander is not a picture viewer. It is an app to manage Android apps that are installed on your device. I don't know why you would ask this app to open pictures. Just go into file manager and tap on pictures to preview them. You don't need another app.
    07-23-15 05:29 AM
    Ghost Commander is not a picture viewer. It is an app to manage Android apps that are installed on your device. I don't know why you would ask this app to open pictures. Just go into file manager and tap on pictures to preview them. You don't need another app.
    I'd had the Ghost Commander for managing my files but it turned out opening pictures from "Open in xxxxx" in other apps such as pics in Journal Notes, and something other that I can't remember. So I deleted the Ghost Commander. Now I can not open the pics.
    Thanks for your input though.

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 01:29 PM
    I'd had the Ghost Commander for managing my files but it turned out opening pictures from "Open in xxxxx" in other apps such as pics in Journal Notes, and something other that I can't remember. So I deleted the Ghost Commander. Now I can not open the pics.
    Thanks for your input though.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I had same issue...I would choose "open in picture viewer" and it would open ghost commander.

I use QuickPic from Google Play (or snap) and am happy with it.

Posted via CB10
    yoshivan likes this.
    07-26-15 02:13 PM
    Yeah, I had same issue...I would choose "open in picture viewer" and it would open ghost commander.

I use QuickPic from Google Play (or snap) and am happy with it.

Posted via CB10
    I've just installed QuickPic and.....!! Awesome!! That's what I needed!!
    Thanks a lot!!

Posted via CB10
    tmf06 likes this.
    07-26-15 02:41 PM
    I'd never thought the apps from Google can be integrated with so I was only looking for in BlackBerry app store!
    It loads up so fast and can even edit pics! Nice!

Posted via CB10
    tmf06 likes this.
    07-26-15 02:45 PM
    It's nice to be able to see pics from Crackberry forum in full screen on my Passport!! Yay!

Posted via CB10
    07-26-15 02:59 PM