I was thinking of visiting the New New York BlackBerry Pop-up Store.

Is there a Blackberry app that can plan a trip incorporating all modes of transportation. Blackberry Travel is great, but I don't see the full functionality for other modes of transportation, that it has for Air Travel. And I wasn't planning on flying. Really considering the train in conjunction with public transit.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by KNEBB; 06-28-16 at 08:56 AM.
    06-27-16 09:29 PM
    I was thinking of visiting the New New York BlackBerry Pop-up Store.

Is there a Blackberry app that can plan a trip incorporating all modes of transportation. Blackberry Travel is great, but I don't see the full functionality for other modes of transportation, that it has for Air Travel. And I wasn't planning on flying. Really considering of the train in conjunction with public transit.

Posted via CB10
    Surely, you Jest!!!

Posted via CB10
    06-27-16 09:37 PM
    Serious on all accounts. Been to New York before, never got to see the Trade Center, never seen a Passport. Two birds, one stone. And make a day of it. And if there's an app for that.....

It makes sense to me to spend a few bucks first, to see one first hand than to spend a few hundred on something sight unseen (speaking of the PPSE).

So I'm looking for an app that can coordinate the schedules, routes, fares and can plan such a trip. And that's a functionality I could use in everyday life. This situation simply emphasizes the need.
    Last edited by KNEBB; 06-28-16 at 09:16 AM.
    06-27-16 09:57 PM