I am using my new key2 and have created my e-mail accounts but I am not getting the red light indicator on my different envelopes when receiving messages, only my hub light goes on...what can I do to correct this ?
    07-10-18 10:35 AM
    I am using my new key2 and have created my e-mail accounts but I am not getting the red light indicator on my different envelopes when receiving messages, only my hub light goes on...what can I do to correct this ?
    I might be misunderstanding you, but this is what I did to setup my mail accounts and notification lights:

Open the HUB
    Hit the three bars (menu) in the top left hand corner
    Scroll down to Settings
    Choose each account
    Scroll down and choose Notification light color

This color will be the notification light color when you receive a message for that particular account.

Hope that helps.
    07-10-18 12:12 PM
    Thank you for answering, this method will definitely show a different color on my notification light on top of phone but will not light the usual red light above my envelopes on screen indicating that I have mail...hope that is clearer. Thx
    coffee-turtle likes this.
    07-10-18 01:18 PM
    Thank you for answering, this method will definitely show a different color on my notification light on top of phone but will not light the usual red light above my envelopes on screen indicating that I have mail...hope that is clearer. Thx
    Sorry about that. TOTALLY misunderstood.
    I have very minimum amounts of icon on my main screens so those envelopes were the first to go since the HUB and the Notification tray and the Sound notifications were all already keeping me abreast of new mail from multiple accounts.
    07-12-18 02:13 PM