Using hw Keyboard i often Type words similar to real words , but incorrectly spelled. ( Brands, shortcuts, foreign language words... )
    When typing priv suggests corrected words. But when using space key, IT inserts them without asking.
    Is there an easy was to get plain space even After a Word my priv consideres to be misstyped ?
    06-09-17 04:26 PM
    Using hw Keyboard i often Type words similar to real words , but incorrectly spelled. ( Brands, shortcuts, foreign language words... )
    When typing priv suggests corrected words. But when using space key, IT inserts them without asking.
    Is there an easy was to get plain space even After a Word my priv consideres to be misstyped ?
    Is YOUR word offered? Say, for instance "KeyOne"? You can swipe up and get your typed word rather than the suggestion, I believe.
    06-09-17 06:13 PM
    Usiing hw kbd, i can see my Word most of the time most left together with two proposed words at the bottom of the screen.
    If i press space, the Word in the middle is inserted.
    For me it is annoying to Check with each Word If a stupid Suggestion Shows up, so i cannot use the space key, but i have to touch the left word on the screen.
    ( typing this reply was hell, as my language is german and priv tries to correct most of the words)
    06-10-17 10:52 AM