Dear sir,
    It started with some, but now all my emails are arriving garbled at desktop destinations.
    This includes all emails installed on blackberry hub ie. from outlook, Gmail or yahoo. I've tried plenty of solutions garnered on the web, but to no avail. Strangely, when the receiving party use their smartphones ,they can read the emails correctly. Another information, the garbled email does not appear in the sent box of outlook, or when it does, with a message "this message was not processed because it contains an invalid recipient" , which is not the case.
    I am a heavy BlackBerry user,but right now cannot work anymore from my BlackBerry, never knowing if my emails have been sent or are readable or not.

Best regards,

Philippe Montagne
    06-20-17 08:15 PM
    Without knowing which model, OS, or service you are using - have you uninstalled and reinstalled said email accts?
    06-20-17 11:33 PM
    Can you send a screenshot of the behavior? Did you by chance switch from an iPhone to a Blackberry device?
    06-21-17 10:34 AM
    hi, it is a blackberry Priv on android.
    garbled emails-garbled-email-pic.jpg
    06-21-17 09:40 PM
    I transferred from a blackberry os10 to this blackberry priv.
    and I have uninstalled/ reinstalled the email accounts several times already, to no avail.
    also, tweaked with the format ie. html or plain text.
    also, sometimes the email goes tru and clear, and sometimes not, when sent to the same email adress
    06-21-17 09:44 PM
    It's almost as though they may be encrypted. Did you have keys on your old device?
    06-21-17 09:47 PM