Hello does anyone know where I can find the pictures I've taken other than on the Google pics app. Does the blackberry have its own gallery?
    01-18-19 03:27 PM
    Hello does anyone know where I can find the pictures I've taken other than on the Google pics app. Does the blackberry have its own gallery?
    Try an app called "piktures". Its great.
    01-18-19 03:41 PM
    thank you ill give it a go, can this app be setup as the default storage for storing photos?
    01-18-19 03:44 PM
    thank you ill give it a go, can this app be setup as the default storage for storing photos?
    Your pictures are already on your device - you don't need an app to store them. They are only viewers.
    01-18-19 04:01 PM
    Your pictures are already on your device - you don't need an app to store them. They are only viewers.
    Not sure I understand, for instance, I've come from an S7 edge and I could select gallery to view my pictures, I didn't have to use googlephotos which is cloud based.
    01-18-19 04:08 PM
    Not sure I understand, for instance, I've come from an S7 edge and I could select gallery to view my pictures, I didn't have to use googlephotos which is cloud based.
    Your camera photos are still stored on your device. Google Photos simply has a cloud-sync option, as some other apps do too.
    01-18-19 04:10 PM
    Your camera photos are still stored on your device. Google Photos simply has a cloud-sync option, as some other apps do too.
    Oh OK I don't want Google photos to be the default photo viewer, so other than the app that was previously mentioned, are there any other good photo viewers that you can recommend?
    01-18-19 04:26 PM
    Oh OK I don't want Google photos to be the default photo viewer, so other than the app that was previously mentioned, are there any other good photo viewers that you can recommend?
    Camera Roll is another good one.
    01-18-19 04:26 PM
    wasn't their a 'gallery app' that BlackBerry created or branded with the motion? where those apps they created, I thought there was a couple apps they released?
    01-30-19 07:54 PM
    wasn't their a 'gallery app' that BlackBerry created or branded with the motion? where those apps they created, I thought there was a couple apps they released?
    Those were for the Chinese variants that don't have the Google apps.
    farmwersteve likes this.
    01-30-19 10:12 PM
    I am using Simple Gallery for now. I also didn't want to use Google Photos.
    01-30-19 10:15 PM
    You can try BlackBerry Gallery: https://apkpure.co/blackberry-galler...-gallery3d-bb/
    I have it on my phone and it's a totally different app than Google Photos. You can even swipe and zoom photos using touch enabled keyboard
    Vistaus likes this.
    01-31-19 10:08 AM
    Those were for the Chinese variants that don't have the Google apps.
    Not neccessarily. The BlackBerry Gallery app is translated correctly into a couple of languages. And as translating is my job (I'm a professional Freelance Translator), I can tell when something's machine-translated and when something's human-translated. In this case, BB Gallery is translated by humans (at least into English, Dutch and German). Why would they go through the trouble of properly translating it if they never intended to release it here?
    04-02-19 12:11 PM
    Not neccessarily. The BlackBerry Gallery app is translated correctly into a couple of languages. And as translating is my job (I'm a professional Freelance Translator), I can tell when something's machine-translated and when something's human-translated. In this case, BB Gallery is translated by humans (at least into English, Dutch and German). Why would they go through the trouble of properly translating it if they never intended to release it here?
    Because there are people that live and work in China that speak many different languages?

In any event, those apps only appear on Chinese devices.
    04-02-19 12:19 PM
    Because there are people that live and work in China that speak many different languages?

In any event, those apps only appear on Chinese devices.
    That and it's just an Alcatel app anyway and Alcatel operates in other regions outside of China.
    04-02-19 03:41 PM
    That and it's just an Alcatel app anyway and Alcatel operates in other regions outside of China.
    I have noticed that a lot of the Alcatel apps have been updated to include support for BlackBerry keyboard
    07-07-19 02:28 PM
    You can try BlackBerry Gallery: https://apkpure.co/blackberry-galler...-gallery3d-bb/
    I have it on my phone and it's a totally different app than Google Photos. You can even swipe and zoom photos using touch enabled keyboard
    Thanks, this is the best so far. Swipe works flawlessly and it has camera app icon too, unlike the one in the play store.
    08-03-19 04:36 AM
    i use A+ Gallery it works great!
    08-27-19 09:00 AM