Since BlackBerry has shifted to a software company, will we eventually see a shift in crackberry? I still see crackberry as very device cenric, offering legacy support for old devices no longer manufactured. It might be great to see a hire to talk about the enterprise solutions that blackberry has been developing in detail. I know as of right now the staff is on the lean side, basically offering another outlet for publicly available news. Just my thoughts.
    07-13-20 08:06 AM
    Since BlackBerry has shifted to a software company, will we eventually see a shift in crackberry? I still see crackberry as very device cenric, offering legacy support for old devices no longer manufactured. It might be great to see a hire to talk about the enterprise solutions that blackberry has been developing in detail. I know as of right now the staff is on the lean side, basically offering another outlet for publicly available news. Just my thoughts.
    There are Enterprise sections already here on CrackBerry to discuss software. It’s just not the primary discussion reasons many come here for. You can always start threads about what you’d like to discuss if there isn’t any existing thread.
    07-13-20 08:16 AM
    people will be using BBs for many years to come. CB will be here just the same
    Rico4you likes this.
    07-13-20 08:20 AM
    There are Enterprise sections already here on CrackBerry to discuss software. It’s just not the primary discussion reasons many come here for. You can always start threads about what you’d like to discuss if there isn’t any existing thread.
    That is fair, and it's good to see an enterprise section. I was thinking back to the years when crackberry would do a deep dive oh devices, interview reps with info on upcoming devices and features, etc. Having some efforts on doing the same on software features on uem, or even on automakers on how they use Qnx technology would be interesting to me. But you may be right, that most people might not care and thus it might not be worth the effort.
    07-13-20 08:22 AM
    Future for CrackBerry.... see WebOS Nation.

Consumers buying devices is what made CrackBerry what it was. A fan site isn't going to exists on software and services for governments and highly regulated industries. Those customers have paid support to provide them answers for the most part....
    John Albert and brookie229 like this.
    07-13-20 08:25 AM