Forgot my password on my dtek60 and my fingerprint sensor doesn't work
    03-11-17 06:07 AM
    Sounds like you'll have to reset your phone and use your BlackBerry ID to recover it.
    03-11-17 11:18 AM
    Sounds like you'll have to reset your phone and use your BlackBerry ID to recover it.
    Google Account, actually.

If you left the password attempts setting as default, then enter the wrong password ten times and it'll wipe automatically, prompting you to log in with the Google Account that it was set up with to set it up anew. If you didn't, just go to the Android Device Manager (https://www.google.ca/android/devicemanager) and reset it from there.
    03-11-17 11:22 AM
    So then on Android a BlackBerry I'd is only needed for BBM?
    03-11-17 11:32 AM
    So then on Android a BlackBerry I'd is only needed for BBM?
    Pretty much.
    03-11-17 11:33 AM

If you left the password attempts setting as default, then enter the wrong password ten times and it'll wipe automatically, prompting you to log in with the Google Account that it was set up with to set it up anew. If you didn't, just go to the Android Device Manager (https://www.google.ca/android/devicemanager) and reset it from there.
    If I wipe my phone, what will I be able to restore from my Google account? How do I make sure everything is backed up? Mainly contacts and calendar.
    03-11-17 09:16 PM
    If I wipe my phone, what will I be able to restore from my Google account? How do I make sure everything is backed up? Mainly contacts and calendar.
    https://help.blackberry.com/en/priv/...lp/backup.html

Although, contacts and calendars can be synced to most consumer email services I think.
    03-11-17 09:17 PM
    Thanks. I have bookmarked that page.
    I have found that backing up to AT&T does not back up all the information on my contacts. I will check out Google. I think I told it to back up my contacts when I got the Dteck50. I just find it so much more confusing than the Z30. I have no problems with backing up documents or pictures.via USB or an adapter for my SD card. I have been tempted to get another Android BB and use content transfer for backup LOL!!
    03-11-17 09:55 PM