I setup a password for Locker when I first got my BB Key2 phone. I don't think I have anything in Locker. So is there a way I can reset the password to Locker. If it needs to delete the content I don't care since I don't think that I have put much there, but I would like to use Locker in the future since it could be useful.

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
    05-14-19 09:38 PM
    I setup a password for Locker when I first got my BB Key2 phone. I don't think I have anything in Locker. So is there a way I can reset the password to Locker. If it needs to delete the content I don't care since I don't think that I have put much there, but I would like to use Locker in the future since it could be useful.

Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated. Thank you.
    If you don't know the original password, you just have to let it wipe Locker and then you'll be able to set it up again.
    05-15-19 01:53 PM
    If you don't know the original password, you just have to let it wipe Locker and then you'll be able to set it up again.
    How do you wipe Locker? I looked for a way to uninstall etc but didn't see how. Thank you.
    05-15-19 03:52 PM
    How do you wipe Locker? I looked for a way to uninstall etc but didn't see how. Thank you.
    Keep inputting the wrong password.
    05-15-19 03:55 PM
    Keep inputting the wrong password.
    I was hoping that would be it, but when I do, it just gives me a pause and say wait 2 minutes, then it was like 30 minutes, then it 45 minutes. I have gone pass 10 times. The darn thing is very forgiving. I was hoping that it would wipe the content and let me start over. Maybe I need to try again later. Brrrr, I'm heading out and may have pursue when I return. Darn. Thank you again. Appreciate your time and help.
    05-15-19 05:55 PM
    I was hoping that would be it, but when I do, it just gives me a pause and say wait 2 minutes, then it was like 30 minutes, then it 45 minutes. I have gone pass 10 times. The darn thing is very forgiving. I was hoping that it would wipe the content and let me start over. Maybe I need to try again later. Brrrr, I'm heading out and may have pursue when I return. Darn. Thank you again. Appreciate your time and help.
    That's honestly kind of weird. Not the time it took, but the fact it didn't wipe after 10 tries. It should clear out after 10.
    05-15-19 07:31 PM
    That's what I thought. The darn thing just keep trying to save me :-). I guess this is where it's being too user-friendly in my opinion. I don't know how many iteration I will have to do this before it will clean-up Locker so I can reset it and use it. Thanks. Will keep you posted, but it may be in a couple of week. My eyes are hurting from looking at the darn screen. I wish BB would jump in and give some advise.
    05-15-19 08:38 PM
    Hello everyone.
    I'm new to Blackberry, just got my Key2 and it's great but I forgot Locker pass (it's empty, no data in it) and after 9 tries all I got is "Try again in 23 hours." After the first 23 hours it starts over and it's been like that for the past 3 days. I did a factory reset but nothing changed (probably because I used backup to restore data). How to reactivate the Locker?
    02-08-20 06:24 AM
    How about uninstall then download it again from the playstore. If you have nothing in it it's worth a try. Good luck.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    02-08-20 02:04 PM
    There is no option to uninstall, only to disable the Locker app. Tried it and nothing happens.
    02-08-20 03:48 PM
    There is no option to uninstall, only to disable the Locker app. Tried it and nothing happens.
    I think only a factory reset will do the trick.
    02-09-20 10:22 AM
    Factory reset did help but once I used backup data the problem emerged again. Today something happened and the problem is solved. After several days of recycling the 23 hours countdown, for the first time it allowed me to enter the password one more time or the data stored in it will be deleted. Funny thing is I remembered the password and this time I entered it correctly so I enabled the Locker app. Lot of stress about this and it's finally over.
    Thanks for your help.
    02-09-20 04:05 PM
    First access password is your 10 digit telephone number then Locker will ask you to create new password
    01-23-21 09:05 AM