I forgot my password for my Blackberry ID (I'm using Z10). When I clicked the forgot password it asked me the security question which I have answered correctly. It told me to get my password from the email, but I have forgotten my email password as well...
    10-16-17 07:29 PM
    I forgot my password for my Blackberry ID (I'm using Z10). When I clicked the forgot password it asked me the security question which I have answered correctly. It told me to get my password from the email, but I have forgotten my email password as well...
    Well, you'll have to figure out your email password, because there is nothing more BlackBerry can do for you.
    10-16-17 07:36 PM
    Can I just delete the ID? What will happen to my phone if I delete it?
    10-16-17 09:57 PM
    Can I just delete the ID? What will happen to my phone if I delete it?
    You will never be able to log into and use the device after a wipe. It will turn into a brick. You won't be able to use BlackBerry World, BlackBerry Protect, or BBM either.
    10-16-17 10:31 PM
    But my Blackberry Protect is off...
    Any suggestions on how can I remove the ID but can still use the phone after?
    10-16-17 10:38 PM
    10-16-17 10:38 PM
    If you are certain BlackBerry Protect is off, you will be able to run an autoloader to flash a new OS. Then you will be able to start over from scratch and enter a new BBID.

The danger is that if BlackBerry Protect IS still enabled, you will never get past the initial setup screen without your ORIGINAL BBID.
    10-16-17 11:04 PM
    Forgot Blackberry ID password-win_20171017_12_11_23_pro.jpg
    That's the picture from my Blackberry Protect setting. Is there anything I need to do to make sure that protect is off?
    10-16-17 11:14 PM
    If you are certain BlackBerry Protect is off, you will be able to run an autoloader to flash a new OS. Then you will be able to start over from scratch and enter a new BBID.

The danger is that if BlackBerry Protect IS still enabled, you will never get past the initial setup screen without your ORIGINAL BBID.

And what is an autoloader? Since I got this device I didn't have any software updates. My software is still 10.0.10.90
    10-16-17 11:16 PM
    And what is an autoloader? Since I got this device I didn't have any software updates. My software is still 10.0.10.90
    Omg.

At least you're safe. BlackBerry anti-theft was only introduced in OS 10.3.2. You will be safe using an autoloader.

What specific variant of the Z10 do you own? STL100-1, -2, -3, or -4 ?
    10-16-17 11:20 PM
    Omg.

At least you're safe. BlackBerry anti-theft was only introduced in OS 10.3.2. You will be safe using an autoloader.

STL 100-2, I didn't update the software because every update is 2GB and at that time SD cards in my place is very expensive. I think I got this phone last 2013...
    10-16-17 11:32 PM
    Omg.

STL 100-2, I didn't update the software because every update is 2GB and at that time SD cards in my place is very expensive. I think I got this phone last 2013...
    10-16-17 11:32 PM
    Here's the autoloader for your device:

https://mega.nz/#!IRgD1KbQ!7HO_BU6CL...Yc_Zc7uGGFw6lo

Download to PC, unzip, plug in phone, run autoloader.

Your device will wipe in the process, so use Ultimate Backup first if you wish.
    Mhai Pereda likes this.
    10-16-17 11:34 PM
    This will wipe everything? Including music, photos, SMS, and contacts?
    10-16-17 11:39 PM
    This will wipe everything? Including music, photos, SMS, and contacts?
    Yes. That's why you should use Ultimate Backup first.

Do you not keep all your media on an SD card? If so, an autoloader only wipes your device - not your card.
    10-16-17 11:45 PM
    Yes. That's why you should use Ultimate Backup first.

Do you not keep all your media on an SD card? If so, an autoloader only wipes your device - not your card.
    Although, if the card is encrypted, decrypt it first.
    10-16-17 11:57 PM
    Although, if the card is encrypted, decrypt it first.
    Good point.
    10-16-17 11:58 PM
    Is this the backup? https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...92932/?lang=en
    But I need BB ID for this...
    10-17-17 12:04 AM
    10-17-17 12:04 AM
    I guess you would.

Try backing up everything you can to your SD card, and bite the bullet and wipe. You will just have to start over. Next time, always use cloud contacts, and sync photos.
    10-17-17 12:42 AM
    I guess you would.

Try backing up everything you can to your SD card, and bite the bullet and wipe. You will just have to start over. Next time, always use cloud contacts, and sync photos.
    I mean, I have to use the ID to install the app in my phone, but I forgot the password for the ID.
    I sync photos, vid, and music to my desktop. How to use cloud contact?
    10-17-17 01:40 AM
    I guess you would.

I mean, I have to use the ID to install the app in my phone, but I forgot the password for the ID.
    10-17-17 01:40 AM
    I store my contacts on Gmail for instance.
    10-17-17 06:11 AM