I've had a Keyone for a few weeks now. Love it! There is a small annoying issue I'm experiencing with it, I hope someone can help with. It has to do with the email Font.

When typing emails, the default Font is Calibri. My email account is from an Exchange Active Sync server.

Sporadically, when I send emails from my Keyone, in the recipient's version of my email... The font type changed through out some portions of the email. In a sentence, the font type will alternate between Calibri and Time Roman and Arial. The sentence ends up appearing on the recipient's end with several fonts although, I have changed nothing on my end.... it should all be Calibri.

Is Anyone else experiencing this?
    06-28-17 11:56 AM
    Have never had that happen, though, I have seen it happen to others where there's a mix of devices being used in a string of emails. I always just assumed it was the mixing of different email clients and how each tries to render the fonts. Some even change the colors of replies vs. your own emails. That's unreleated to KEYone directly though.
    06-28-17 02:31 PM