Ladies & gentlemen,

I have discovered that the FLICKERING FAULT does not lie with BlackBerry at all and is not even a OS version issue.

The culprit in all of this are Nemory Studio Apps like Face10, LinkedIn10, Inst10 (Instagram) and the biggest of them all is "Facebook Messenger Pro10". If you remove these Apps, you'll notice your 'flickering' issues disappear immediately. These Apps all integrate with the Hub but do NOT do so well enough.

Also notice the following phenomenon, that even after removal (and a restart), programmes like "Inst10" will send a notification to the Hub to re-login. That is proof that Nemory Studio Apps are writing deep into the BlackBerry software and influencing it adversely, possibly spying on our information as well. I for one, do NOT trust them anymore.

My 'flickering issues' have all been resolved by just removing Nemory Studio Apps!! I hope CB picks this up and reports it on their web page and elsewhere. BlackBerry World should de-list Nemory Studios as well and remove them altogether OR do an audit of some kind.

Posted via CB10
    SaraVibes, Qorax and rayporsche like this.
    11-28-17 11:58 PM
    Taught the flickering issue was pretty well known here for the last year....

I doubt anyone at BlackBerry World is doing any quality control... plenty of no longer working apps still being hosted there.
    11-29-17 07:06 AM
    The "Flickering Issue" was known but it was mostly guesswork and half-hearted testing that provided a few results without really resolving it for all.

Now I know the cause precisely: Nemory Studio social Media Apps that work deeper into the system than they should and adversely affect the Hub. Even after de-installing "Inst10" for example AND re-starting, I can't get the Alerts in the Hub for "Inst10" login details to stop coming... strange, strange... VERY STRANGE and SUSPICIOUS.

Posted via CB10
    11-30-17 09:27 AM
    Mine flickers and I've never owned any nemory apps

Posted via CB10
    11-30-17 10:47 AM
    Taught the flickering issue was pretty well known here for the last year....

I doubt anyone at BlackBerry World is doing any quality control... plenty of no longer working apps still being hosted there.
    Nemory seems to be marketing his BB10 apps outside of BB World these days, perhaps it's because of the reviews there, who knows. I do know he's shut down comments on his own blog too. Personally, I've had nothing but trouble with their apps and even more with trying to get a resolution out of them/him.
    11-30-17 01:48 PM
    Nemory seems to be marketing his BB10 apps outside of BB World these days, perhaps it's because of the reviews there, who knows. I do know he's shut down comments on his own blog too. Personally, I've had nothing but trouble with their apps and even more with trying to get a resolution out of them/him.
    He's been a hero to some and a villain to others.

Personally... had a need for his "apps" back then as Sideloading or eventually Cobalt covered my needs.
    11-30-17 02:13 PM
    Mine flickers and I've never owned any nemory apps

Posted via CB10
    Are you 100% sure about that?
    Anything with a 10 in it is usually a Nemory Studio App.
    They also have a "Facebook Messenger Pro 10" App that does not show up as 'theirs' but is just that and I found that getting rid of it has resolved the flickering issue for me.

If ALL said uninstall Face10, then logic says that the problem would lie with how that App (and related Apps ... as Messenger actually is!) interacts with the Hub.
    And, it was the HUB that was flickering and nothing else!

That's my 2 cents worth! :-)
    11-30-17 11:22 PM
    Ladies & gentlemen,

I have discovered that the FLICKERING FAULT does not lie with BlackBerry at all and is not even a OS version issue.

The culprit in all of this are Nemory Studio Apps like Face10, LinkedIn10, Inst10 (Instagram) and the biggest of them all is "Facebook Messenger Pro10". If you remove these Apps, you'll notice your 'flickering' issues disappear immediately. These Apps all integrate with the Hub but do NOT do so well enough.

Also notice the following phenomenon, that even after removal (and a restart), programmes like "Inst10" will send a notification to the Hub to re-login. That is proof that Nemory Studio Apps are writing deep into the BlackBerry software and influencing it adversely, possibly spying on our information as well. I for one, do NOT trust them anymore.

My 'flickering issues' have all been resolved by just removing Nemory Studio Apps!! I hope CB picks this up and reports it on their web page and elsewhere. BlackBerry World should de-list Nemory Studios as well and remove them altogether OR do an audit of some kind.

Posted via CB10
    Dunt Dunt Dunt was right, these has been known for many months. I've suggested it to people so many times that I made an auto post about it. Even as guesswork, it was right guesswork and well proven. Remove Nemory apps and the issue goes away. As for BlackBerry World or anyone looking into it, doubt it.
    AjoyEricLal likes this.
    12-01-17 11:58 PM
    Dunt Dunt Dunt was right, these has been known for many months. I've suggested it to people so many times that I made an auto post about it. Even as guesswork, it was right guesswork and well proven. Remove Nemory apps and the issue goes away. As for BlackBerry World or anyone looking into it, doubt it.
    Thanks >> Bla1ze << ... if it weren't for CB and YOUR postings, so much that is faced by us "Believers" today, still working on BlackBerry's many platforms would go un-discussed, un-answered, un-resolved ... i.e. fully ignored!!

I for one believe that BB10 and the BlackBerry Passport are the greatest combination today for business!
    Let's forget all the Apps, social media, games, et all for a second -- as a stand-alone phone for productivity the PASSPORT is a beauty and BB must keep at least the PASSPORT alive for that reason.

I already own a BlackBerry KeyONE but must say my workhorse still is the BlackBerry PASSPORT.
    It'll only be laid to rest, the day the phone dies a natural death... many others will have come and gone by then!
    12-02-17 12:49 AM
    You are absolutely right I have noticed the same and not only that when I installed their (nemory studios) Skype10 on my BlackBerry the Hub started jumping and flickering and I did not get the payment invoice sent to me by email as well even though I got deducted on my credit card.
    I have many times sent email to them and they only replied me a few times back not shedding any light on payment invoice issues and also they mentioned that if I go for a refund then I will not be able to buy any thing from Nemory Studios again due to the policy of black berry protecting vendors. Which actually kind of doesn't make sense at all that why I would be blocked to purchase any app from them again once I ask for and get a refund from them through the app world of BlackBerry. More over I have not got any payment details sent to me from appworld.blackberry.com to enter that on the refund page so I am wondering how it is possible to get a refund now at all for Skyp10 because Nemory Studios is not even replying to my messages any more and not even fixing the issue with their app which is just only a Web based one working through its own built in Internet browser rather than directly providing an interface for the Skype itself.
    Does any one know who has not received a payment invoice from them like I didn't? Because I feel that they are infringing the security of BlackBerry OS as well? Which is kind of worrying to me and there should be an audit done on them.
    Kindly can somebody send me a link to black berry support page or an email because the one on their Web site is not working?

Regards.

Posted via CB10
    03-01-18 03:29 AM
    You are absolutely right I have noticed the same and not only that when I installed their (nemory studios) Skype10 on my BlackBerry the Hub started jumping and flickering and I did not get the payment invoice sent to me by email as well even though I got deducted on my credit card.
    I have many times sent email to them and they only replied me a few times back not shedding any light on payment invoice issues and also they mentioned that if I go for a refund then I will not be able to buy any thing from Nemory Studios again due to the policy of black berry protecting vendors. Which actually kind of doesn't make sense at all that why I would be blocked to purchase any app from them again once I ask for and get a refund from them through the app world of BlackBerry. More over I have not got any payment details sent to me from appworld.blackberry.com to enter that on the refund page so I am wondering how it is possible to get a refund now at all for Skyp10 because Nemory Studios is not even replying to my messages any more and not even fixing the issue with their app which is just only a Web based one working through its own built in Internet browser rather than directly providing an interface for the Skype itself.
    Does any one know who has not received a payment invoice from them like I didn't? Because I feel that they are infringing the security of BlackBerry OS as well? Which is kind of worrying to me and there should be an audit done on them.
    Kindly can somebody send me a link to black berry support page or an email because the one on their Web site is not working?

Regards.

Posted via CB10
    I would not worry about it... they are closing down the whole payment system anyway. And closing down probable any type of support for BBW. Apps will soon all be free, or removed.... depending on the Vendor.
    03-01-18 11:51 AM