I just set up my wife's new passport and was wondering which fitness tracker will work best with it. She would like to use a fitbit Alta or charge hr. She just wants it to work when it's supposed to work and not have to fiddle with it. Is fitbit a good fit or is there another that is a better?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-09-16 06:42 AM
    I can't talk for any other trackers but I've been using my Fitbit Flex since Christmas with my passport SE. I downloaded the app from the Amazon app store so no patching or anything just installed it. The only problem I had was adding friends. To get over this I simply made a shortcut onto my home screen for the Fitbit Dashboard online and added my friends email addresses using the website. So I use the online Dashboard and the app together as I find the dashboard gives more info. Also on the dashboard you can't see the graphs (or I cant) as I assume it uses flash or something but all the details are there that I need.
    I thought it took a bit long to sync up when I opened the app but after installing it to an iphone6 it seemed to take just as long. I have all day sync enabled and don't see much battery drain but on the iPhone I disabled it and made it manual sync as the battery overall is just not as good as the passport.
    Hope this helps a little.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 06:51 AM
    I use a microsoft band and as a fitness tracker it syncs fine. The only phone notifications I get though are call notifications. The microsoft app was loaded as a apk file, it seems a little slow but I still find it more convenient than syncing with my iPad.

Posted via CB10
    04-09-16 10:20 PM
    Oh yer that's another thing. No alerts or notifications thru hub. Only emails.

Posted via CB10
    04-10-16 02:13 PM