I have noticed that since a couple of weeks that apps like ABN AMRO Mobile Banking and VPN Unlimited do not recognize the fingerprint sensor anymore on the DTEK60, or do not support this specific sensor any longer. ABN AMRO says it is due to Google Fingerprint update. They say that BlackBerry doesn't use Google's solution. I am not really technically educated, so I don't know how these things work.
    Can anyone help me with a solution for this problem? Because I found the use of the sensor really handy!
    Lostboy5151 likes this.
    05-31-17 10:09 AM
    Only issue I've DTEK'ed (lol) is caused from impurities in the air along with build up of natural oils from your fingers which clogs the scanner.

Solution: 1/2 white vinegar and 1/2 distilled water.
    This can be used safely on any device including flat screen HDTV's , monitors and kids of all ages.

(suggestion void if not used with a very soft cloth)
    05-31-17 02:19 PM
    Only issue I've DTEK'ed (lol) is caused from impurities in the air along with build up of natural oils from your fingers which clogs the scanner.

Solution: 1/2 white vinegar and 1/2 distilled water.
    This can be used safely on any device including flat screen HDTV's , monitors and kids of all ages.

(suggestion void if not used with a very soft cloth)
    Been there, yes, but sure doesn't solve the problem with the sensor being considered outdated or unsafe or what ever reason is causing the problem with the apps...
    06-01-17 12:20 AM