I've been trying to get my wife logged into BBMe. She has three email addresses. In the BBMe forgot password screen I've used all three and keep getting "wrong id" notification.
    I've been searching how to find her Id on her Motion is settings but nothing. I've also search for info in Google but I'm just coming up with phones on bbos and bb10, nothing for Blackberry Android phones.
    So if anyone can point me in the proper direction I will appreciate it.
    06-05-19 08:43 AM
    [Deleted]
    06-05-19 11:24 AM
    I've been trying to get my wife logged into BBMe. She has three email addresses. In the BBMe forgot password screen I've used all three and keep getting "wrong id" notification.
    I've been searching how to find her Id on her Motion is settings but nothing. I've also search for info in Google but I'm just coming up with phones on bbos and bb10, nothing for Blackberry Android phones.
    So if anyone can point me in the proper direction I will appreciate it.
    BlackBerry Android phones don't use BBID.
    You can go here and find a BBID associated with one of her email addresses, then if you don't remember the password you can reset it. Once you have the email address and password down pat, try logging into and subscribing to BBMe.

Posted via CB10
    Smokeaire likes this.
    06-05-19 11:25 AM
    BlackBerry Android phones don't use BBID.
    You can go here and find a BBID associated with one of her email addresses, then if you don't remember the password you can reset it. Once you have the email address and password down pat, try logging into and subscribing to BBMe.

Posted via CB10
    Well now... that is the reason I never found my answer on Google. Thank you very much.
    06-05-19 12:48 PM