Out of nowhere FB now buzzes and beeps and puts every stupid message as a notification. I don't want this and have all notifications off but they still come in and I am about to lose it.
    I hate how this app changes things without me wanting them
    HELP!

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 09:23 PM
    And I don't understand why but it's only fb that is doing this. No other notifications buzz or make sound.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-14 09:55 PM
    Get rid of it. People only keep the stock facebook for notifications, if you don't want them, get rid of it, and use the mobile site.

In case you still want it for whatever reason, then you can go to settings and notifications, choose apps, click on facebook and turn off all alerts.

Passport on Wind
    11-08-14 01:29 AM
    I have done that. I have all notifications turned off on the Facebook account on.my.phone but they still buzz and make a sound and show up where notifications for software update and app updates are. This started on its own and is killing me. I don't want to have it go off 15 times a day. I logged on to FB and turned everything off but they still.show up

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 03:39 PM
    Fb on z10-img_20141109_173057.png

I need FB To stop doing this. HELP!

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 04:32 PM
    Set it right then hardboot. It might not be sticking.

Posted via CB10
    11-09-14 05:43 PM
    Holy frick
    What OS is that?
    FB notification hasn't been like that for ages. It shows up as a FB logo under hub
    Either you're using a REALLY REALLY REALLY old OS, OR that's from the android FB app
    11-09-14 05:48 PM
    Are you using the android version? And you get notifications from the android version?

If it is, you're gonna have to delete it, android apps basically do their own thing.

Passport on Wind
    11-09-14 06:45 PM
    I'm having the same issue. Only started doing this after downloading an OS software update last week (was like a 32mb download). I get the Facebook notification in the hub as well as a notification like the OP listed for every single incoming message from Facebook.
    11-10-14 12:31 AM
    Yup. Same as ray is experiencing. It's the BlackBerry FB app. I have latest IS that rogers / att sent me.
    This just started to happen. But I have tried everything. I've turned everything off from Facebook and also from my phone. I don't get notifications in the hub anymore since that but the annoying buzz and sound and notifications still show up like in my screen shot! I have done hard reset.
    I don't get why nothing else makes a buzz or sound but FB does. If I could at least get rid of that somehow. I have tried everything with absolutely no sucess

Posted via CB10
    11-10-14 12:56 AM
    Anyone have any ideas on this? It's driving me nuts!
    I don't understand how I am not able to stop the vibration and reminder noise. There is no setting for it.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 07:28 AM
    Did you change the settings in the account section?

Fb on z10-gggg.png
    12-22-14 08:13 AM
    I think I have it figured out.
    It seems that the android app was pushing notifications thru to the phone. I turned off the android app notifications in the app itself and all has been quiet on my phone since then! Thanks to everyone for their help!

Posted via CB10
    12-22-14 10:58 AM
    It's the BlackBerry FB app.
    It seems that the android app was pushing notifications thru to the phone.
    Do you have both then and didn't realize or...?
    12-22-14 05:14 PM