Am I the only person who's #keyone constantly freezes and crashes with FB and other apps. This never happened on my passport priv or detek60. WTH are all these great reviews. Awesome phone but as far as getting things done "faster" is definitely not helping me... what is going on with this phone?. I know it can't run a lot of apps at the same time but this phone can't even run 3 apps without a hiccup. So frustrated with this phone. CB BE HONEST AND SAY THE CON ON THE KEYONE is the processor and don't sugar coat it by saying it's a solid phone and it can handle a good amount of power when that's jus not the case. Definitely a GREAT looking phone but as far as function goes it sucks. They need to stop giving us the latest OS if the latest OS is buggy. Blackberry knows better, our fans look for reliability over NEWest and greatest. We are about getting things done and this keyone is not helping. Very disappointed
    09-15-17 02:42 PM
    Forgot to mention I can't even tweet because of low memory and I don't really use that many apps. No games no foolishness jus apps to get my daily things done. Not impressed with the function ability
    09-15-17 02:58 PM
    Forgot to mention I can't even tweet because of low memory and I don't really use that many apps. No games no foolishness jus apps to get my daily things done. Not impressed with the function ability. Had to do the same reply because CB app doesn't offer a way to delete a comment... another example of frustration lol. Where do u delete ur comment? I wanted to originally edit it and jus add the pics attached but I could only do a new comment
    Attached Thumbnails FB FREEZING on my KEYone.....  anyone else?-68894.jpg  
    09-15-17 03:02 PM
    You have 41 tabs open. Pretty clear what the issue is here. Here's an idea, CLOSE SOME OF THE 41 TABS!
    02-12-18 10:37 PM
    It's been 5 months, so he probably now has about 90 tabs open. 😜
    02-12-18 10:48 PM
    It's been 5 months, so he probably now has about 90 tabs open.
    Smh.
    02-12-18 10:51 PM
    Facebook Lite might help too
    02-13-18 04:32 AM
    so 41 tabs will slow a phone till it's Un usable? hmmm my Passport never did this. MWC I can't wait. I will be saying good bye to #BlackBerry . I have been a BlackBerry user before blaze lol. smh with this dead hardware. BlackBerry 10 is gone and so am I.
    02-13-18 12:39 PM
    What does tabs have to do with Facebook Freezing? Thanks for pointing it out and never actually trying to help.
    02-13-18 12:40 PM
    Tabs can't be causing my FB to crash? This has been happening for months.
    02-13-18 12:41 PM
    Tabs can't be causing my FB to crash? This has been happening for months.
    Well, chrome never stops running in the background, so all those tabs are using up resources.

BB10 was different because they had their own browser.

Try this. Disable chrome, and then download firefox focus and give it a shot.
    02-13-18 12:43 PM