My Z10 refuses to suddenly stopped most Apps from operating(Twitter,whatsApp) and does not even install new ones.Even when I reset my device,the problem is persistent? What should I do?
    08-02-19 07:49 AM
    My Z10 refuses to suddenly stopped most Apps from operating(Twitter,whatsApp) and does not even install new ones.Even when I reset my device,the problem is persistent? What should I do?
    Both those apps no longer work on BB10 devices is my understanding which is probably why you're having this issue.
    08-02-19 12:57 PM
    Both those apps no longer work on BB10 devices is my understanding which is probably why you're having this issue.
    Pretty sure Twitter works, and I use WhatsApp every day on BB10.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-19 11:00 PM
    What is your OS version?
    What variant of Z10 do you have?

Try a hard restart by holding the power button down for about twenty seconds, then leave it alone for another fifteen minutes to let the Android runtime fully initialize.

Posted via CB10
    08-02-19 11:04 PM
    Pretty sure Twitter works, and I use WhatsApp every day on BB10.

Posted via CB10
    Twitter stopped working on Aug 1st.

BlackBerry announces extended support for BlackBerry 10 and BBOS with some caveats https://www.crackberry.com/blackberr...s-some-caveats
    08-03-19 12:02 AM
    Twitter stopped working on Aug 1st.
    I thought this only affects the native app, do all versions stop working on BB10?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-19 06:16 AM
    I thought this only affects the native app, do all versions stop working on BB10?

Posted via CB10
    I guess it's unclear as to what the OP is referring to.
    08-03-19 08:53 AM
    Hey ssekajja,

Despite Blackberry Limited's statement regarding the pulling of the official native Twitter app, that app still works so you should have no trouble there.

WhatsApp also works but occasionally requires a fix to be applied.

Can you confirm whether you're running native or Android apps for these? Also, what specific error do you get when you try to run/install these apps?
    08-05-19 07:43 PM