Hi there,

I am looking into buying a Blackberry Priv, but I am hesitant as to which version I should buy. I would definitely like to buy a proper factory unlocked Priv, but I'm not sure how to identify a factory unlocked Priv before purchasing.

I've found a offer on eBay that is cheaper than most other offer and which is also located in Canada. Since I can't post links I'll give you the eBay item number: 272241960785

Perhaps someone could help me identify the legitimacy of this "factory unlocked" claim? I would appreciate it very much.

I was curious as to whether STV100-2 versions of the Priv were ever released factory unlocked at all. To my understanding, they were sold via Verizon in the US.

Thanks in advance.
    09-04-17 10:14 PM
    I've checked in on ebay canada by given item number. Wireless canada is such a nice seller. Buy confidently.

Moreover its a genuine factory unlocked phone. Go ahead.

On ebay you can also ask a question to seller for all concerns.

Also ebay has very friendly return policies.
    you are getting one of best deals.

Don't forget to search coupons on google for ebay canada. you may get 8% off on that.

BlackBerry Passport
    09-05-17 12:34 AM
    I've made an account so I can reply.

Thank you very much for this information, I really so appreciate it. However, I am still a bit skeptical.

By factory unlocked, do you mean sold unlocked by Blackberry and receiving updates directly from Blackberry? Or Verizon unlocked and under the Verizon update channel?

How do you know that wireless.canada is in fact selling the STV100-2 factory unlocked? Have you bought from him? Or do you have connections to him?

I hope I don't come off as passive aggressive, I am just cautious and curious as to how you know this information.

Thanks again.
    09-05-17 11:45 AM
    WelCome
    It looks like unlocked from #BlackBerry . I mean its factory unlocked and will receive all updates straight from #BlackBerry . Its not linked to any carrier. For a better discussion please ask a question to seller.

This seller is good because a friend of mine used to buy lots of phones from hum. He lives in Ontario. Also he has purchased a phone for me from his account from this seller. This seller offers very easy returns. Even if you change your mind after purchasing you can return. Moreover the seller has a high positive feedback. No negative feedback in past 6 months. And eBay is too good.

Ask seller for all queries for more information, he is the best person to answer.

BlackBerry Passport
    09-05-17 12:45 PM