I've got BB Z30
    running on BB OS 10.3.2.2863
    With BB Browser 10.3.2.36
    When I log in to my FB account I can see only Quick bar on the top of the page - no content, only white background, I can switch between chat, notifications etc.
    But only notifications and friends requests displays correctly otherwise only white background...
    This issue has started about 24h ago and no changes since then

Tried wait for ať least 10min - no change
    Tried to log off and in, restart my device - no change
    Tried in private browser and everything displays as it should be

Posted via CB10
    04-07-17 09:13 AM
    Hello
    In your browser go into settings, privacy and security,clear history, clear cookies and other data and then reset device.

Good luck

Posted via PRIV and or Passport SE
    04-07-17 09:40 AM
    I've just done as you adviced but unfortunately
    The problem is still remaining
    Any other idea?

Posted via CB10
    04-07-17 10:01 AM
    Any other idea?

Posted via CB10
    My z30 isn't working right now. So I can't say if I have the same issue right now. Will check when I go home. But as a workaround. The Facebook Lite and Messenger Lite apks work well in bb10 so you might wanna give them a try. Gives a more native feel to fb than the browser. And it will even throw generic notifications to your hub.
    04-07-17 10:34 AM
    My z30 isn't working right now. So I can't say if I have the same issue right now. Will check when I go home. But as a workaround. The Facebook Lite and Messenger Lite apks work well in bb10 so you might wanna give them a try. Gives a more native feel to fb than the browser. And it will even throw generic notifications to your hub.
    Thanks
    I use Mesinger 10 now, but I'm used to browser version so I'll be grateful for any advice

Posted via CB10
    04-07-17 10:43 AM
    I would recommend trying the Android APK for Mozilla Firefox. https://download.mozilla.org/?produc...oid&lang=multi
    04-07-17 11:06 AM
    I would recommend trying the Android APK for Mozilla Firefox. https://download.mozilla.org/?produc...oid&lang=multi
    Thanks for tip
    It works but FB in Firefox offers me to download messenger app everytime I want see massages - it's annoying and also it's got worse graphic visual than in BlackBerry Browser

Posted via CB10
    04-07-17 11:27 AM
    Any other idea?

Posted via CB10
    Try downloading from BlackBerry World the latest version of Facebook which is browser. Un install what you have and try this.

04-07-17 11:47 AM
    Try downloading from BlackBerry World the latest version of Facebook which is browser. Un install what you have and try this.

I've just tried it - I haven't got "FB app icon" before - but problem is still without change

Posted via CB10
    04-07-17 11:56 AM
    I've just tried it - I haven't got "FB app icon" before - but problem is still without change

Posted via CB10
    What version of Facebook did you install download from BlackBerry World 10.8.31.4 ? And you unistalled any other Facebook apps?

04-07-17 12:11 PM
    What version of Facebook did you install download from BlackBerry World 10.8.31.4 ? And you unistalled any other Facebook apps?

I installed version 10.8.31.4
    I use Mesinger 10, I don't use any other apps to reach FB - do you think uninstall this one can help?

Posted via CB10
    04-07-17 12:21 PM
    OK that same version have on my Passport and all fine. Yes uninsatll all Facebook related apps. Reset phone. But before log out from Facebook.
    Once done with reset log in.

04-07-17 12:39 PM
    The same thing in BlackBerry Z10. But no more need Facebook, it becomes worst

Posted via CB10
    04-07-17 01:24 PM
    OK that same version have on my Passport and all fine. Yes uninsatll all Facebook related apps. Reset phone. But before log out from Facebook.
    Once done with reset log in.

Thanks for your time
    Even after realization of all you have suggested no change

Posted via CB10
    04-07-17 01:33 PM
    OK. Very odd what's happening.
    Other option which I use is Face10 pro and Messenger PRO. They work perfectly and integrated in HUB. They are from Memory Studios.

04-07-17 02:04 PM
    FB in BlackBerry Browser works without problem again

Posted via BB Z30
    04-14-17 02:33 AM