Good day to everybody,

After many attempts I successfully downloaded Cobalt's Blackberry Manager on a Samsung galaxy s6, that is now running all the android blackberry apps (services, launcher, hub, etc.). As soon as the OS was upgraded to 6.0, it all started working properly, with just ore exception, I cannot get fb notifications (i.e. the spark on the app) in hub. Following Cobalt's advice (see thread), I had checked all notifications permissions for fb App, that were regularly enabled. Later on, I discovered that my fb account wasn't synced on the phone. My attempts to sync it failed. Before installing BlackBerry components, both in lollipop 5.0 and in marshmallow 6.0, I did get fb notifications in the app (the number 1). I'm kindly asking to anyone: does it depend on my fb account, that runs on a mail that usually doesn't sync on different carriers? (Anyway, I did receive fb notifications before); 2. Is there something wrong in hub, preventing syncing? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    03-23-16 03:10 AM
    maby u should just a blackberry
    03-23-16 07:45 AM
    maby u should just a blackberry
    Just doing what? Buying a new one?

03-23-16 03:06 PM
    Good day to everybody,

After many attempts I successfully downloaded Cobalt's Blackberry Manager on a Samsung galaxy s6, that is now running all the android blackberry apps (services, launcher, hub, etc.). As soon as the OS was upgraded to 6.0, it all started working properly, with just ore exception, I cannot get fb notifications (i.e. the spark on the app) in hub. Following Cobalt's advice (see thread), I had checked all notifications permissions for fb App, that were regularly enabled. Later on, I discovered that my fb account wasn't synced on the phone. My attempts to sync it failed. Before installing BlackBerry components, both in lollipop 5.0 and in marshmallow 6.0, I did get fb notifications in the app (the number 1). I'm kindly asking to anyone: does it depend on my fb account, that runs on a mail that usually doesn't sync on different carriers? (Anyway, I did receive fb notifications before); 2. Is there something wrong in hub, preventing syncing? Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks

Might be best to read through Cobalts thread and post a question there if you can't find an answer. More likely to get an SG6 owner trying the same install.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...uired-1059855/

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 03:17 PM
    Might be best to read through Cobalts thread and post a question there if you can't find an answer. More likely to get an SG6 owner trying the same install.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...uired-1059855/

Posted via CB10
    Many thanks for your reply, I had already posted my request on Cobalt's thread, I decided to write a single post so as to get all the possible advice.

Lusitano17 likes this.
    03-23-16 04:14 PM
    Many thanks for your reply, I had already posted my request on Cobalt's thread, I decided to write a single post so as to get all the possible advice.

Well hope you get a quick response. I've got a Moto E2 with Cobalts "fix"that I'm playing with but waiting for the marshmallow update to come out in Canada to see if I can get all services working on it. Cheers.

Posted via CB10
    03-23-16 04:19 PM
    Thanks a lot again!!! We got marshmallow in Europe last week, seems it works smooth and steady. I believe my problems with Facebook May depend on a 'locked' email account that cannot work on smartphones with a different carrier. I wonder whether you can maintain your fb profile with a different account (I use a Gmail for current affairs, but my fb profile runs on this different client), if so I would set fb on Gmail to see if these notifications might eventually come to the hub. Take care!

03-23-16 04:54 PM