Hi! Guys, I'm using a BB Passport 10.3.3 OS. Noticed a week ago that all my Fb synced contacts are gone. Tried to delete the native and logged out at BB10 Browser and re-logged in again but still no Fb logo is found on the account settings to sync it. Can you help me fix this?

I was using an Fb android as well but I currently deleted it due to this thinking that It may had a glitch.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Posted via CB10
    09-24-17 06:49 AM
    Got the same problem here on my classic

Posted via CB10
    09-24-17 11:58 AM
    09-24-17 09:03 PM
    Hi! Guys, I'm using a BB Passport 10.3.3 OS. Noticed a week ago that all my Fb synced contacts are gone. Tried to delete the native and logged out at BB10 Browser and re-logged in again but still no Fb logo is found on the account settings to sync it. Can you help me fix this?

I was using an Fb android as well but I currently deleted it due to this thinking that It may had a glitch.

Posted via CB10
    I did the original fix bit facebook crashed when opened via the app icon, only worked when opened via the hub. So, I then signed out via settings account and I suppose It removed all the synched photos for contacts via Facebook. Now, I signed back in. Been two hours still nothing. Will it do it auto or is something off? Also the fix I found and used contained three files not two. Not many folks seem to know much of this.. did facebook always take awhile to sync contact photos from FB since I signed out and back in. I guess I will wait and see... still crashes when opened via the app icon but let's me open the app via a notification in the HUB. Odd... nobody seems to know or says they have same issue or not on 10.3.3.2205. Latest.

 Passport SE  -Working wiDe in 2017+...
    10-02-17 02:36 PM

Posted via CB10
    Did you fix this, same except I was good with fix on 10.3.3 passport and signed out and back in, two days now no contact pictures sync still. Anything else suppose to do. Wait and pray?.. hmm.. video above is dead.

10-03-17 12:28 PM
    Got the same problem here on my classic

Posted via CB10
    Fixed?

10-03-17 12:28 PM

Posted via CB10
    Stay off WiFi for a few hours or overnight. This worked for me for some reason twice now when was on WiFi consistent it wouldn't sync contacts and FB app fix would crash. After setting everything to "on" as in notifications and even messages (even though they don't work) and find friends it now never crashes and works like a charm. I use nemorys messenger pro underneath it for messages and the only thing I sacrifice for the best facebook experience out there to date imo is reactions. Well worth it!..

10-11-17 02:49 PM