i installed facebook for android from snap on my Z10. but i can't play/watch videos posted..everytime i try error window pops up.. what could be the reason? can i do something to fix this? thanks! more power...
    Facebook app for android won't play video post on my z10-img_20140704_104648.png
    hindsketchup238 likes this.
    07-04-14 07:34 AM
    i installed facebook for android from snap on my Z10. but i can't play/watch videos posted..everytime i try error window pops up.. what could be the reason? can i do something to fix this? thanks! more power...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140704_104648.png 
Views:	315 
Size:	348.4 KB 
ID:	282906
    Have you tried Facebook for BlackBerry? Should work fine for videos.

Posted with my ? Q10.
    Ryan Pangilinan likes this.
    07-04-14 10:28 AM
    i did sir, its working fine..problem is i'm more used to facebook apk's features and interface so i prefer using it than the native one.. any solution? thanks
    07-04-14 10:46 AM
    There is a facebook for BlackBerry yet you want to download the android version which is made for android not BlackBerry. Now you complaining that the app is not working when it is not created for BlackBerry in first place. kind of cheeky.

Symbian is still and always my favourite Os. Nokia 808
    07-04-14 11:18 AM
    i did sir, its working fine..problem is i'm more used to facebook apk's features and interface so i prefer using it than the native one.. any solution? thanks
    The android version is making a call to the native Android movie player, which does not exist on BlackBerry. If you want to fix this error, either use an Android phone or use the Facebook for BlackBerry.
    07-04-14 11:23 AM
    traxxmy
    am i complaining? i'm asking for solution if there is, because as i've said i'm more used to it..since i already have the z10 might as well try to find solution for this problem because people were saying apks could work fine with BB os? if you don't have solution nevermind, STFU!
    07-04-14 08:03 PM
    I too would love an answer to the question. The android app was downloaded from the Amazon Store authorized by BlackBerry. It's obvious BlackBerry is not going to update the native Facebook app.

Posted via CB10
    08-07-14 07:09 PM
    I too would love an answer to the question. The android app was downloaded from the Amazon Store authorized by BlackBerry. It's obvious BlackBerry is not going to update the native Facebook app.

Posted via CB10
    The OS has not yet been optimized for that. That should change with the release of OS 10.3 when Amazon App Store should come pre-loaded on the phone - if not with the Passport then with the Classic.

And the native FB app has received updates before so the only thing obvious your either impatience or ignorance to that fact.

Posted with my ? Q10.
    08-08-14 07:14 AM
    So much for trying to get answers and help on this forum. Jerk

Posted via CB10
    08-08-14 07:57 AM
    So much for trying to get answers and help on this forum. Jerk

Posted via CB10
    I answered your questions. You may not have liked the answers: that you were ignorant to the fact that Facebook for BlackBerry 10 has received multiple updates, or that the OS was not yet optimized for complete integration for the apps on Amazon App Store (since the agreement was just reached in June, BlackBerry has said Amazon App Store would come pre-loaded with the new devices in the fall with the introduction of the new OS - 10.3).

When you state something as fact that is wrong or insinuate that BlackBerry should already be running Android apps integrated into the OS, yes I will call you out on it.

Had you said, "I would also like the answer to this because Facebook for BlackBerry hasn't received an update in a few months and isn't good enough. I thought there was a deal with the Amazon App Store?"...well that's not an over the top post.

Posted with my ? Q10.
    Last edited by JAS0NB0URNE; 08-08-14 at 04:15 PM.
    Ryan Pangilinan likes this.
    08-08-14 03:57 PM
    http://crackberry.com/facebook-black...fication-count

The FB app is still getting updates. Join the beta program through Beta Zone and give them your wishlist through the beta feedback.

Posted with my ? Q10.
    08-21-14 04:03 PM