I was wondering what people's experience has been with BlackBerry support?

I recently had a problem with my BBM. I called BlackBerry and they said I had to fill out a former online and that technical matters are only handled via email.

Well I submitted the former two weeks ago. So far I have gotten requests to send the same info multiple times. Have been sent instructions for iPhone or Android phones. Have been told the case has been assigned to three people now.

Finally received an email saying it was my last chance to give feedback on my experience with them. I never got any request other than this final request.

What I have not gotten is any help or answers. It is pretty clear from the emails to be that they are some canned responses and they aren't actually aware of what the problem is.

Have others had similar experiences?

Posted via CB10
    02-19-16 08:23 AM
    I was wondering what people's experience has been with BlackBerry support?

I recently had a problem with my BBM. I called BlackBerry and they said I had to fill out a former online and that technical matters are only handled via email.

Well I submitted the former two weeks ago. So far I have gotten requests to send the same info multiple times. Have been sent instructions for iPhone or Android phones. Have been told the case has been assigned to three people now.

Finally received an email saying it was my last chance to give feedback on my experience with them. I never got any request other than this final request.

What I have not gotten is any help or answers. It is pretty clear from the emails to be that they are some canned responses and they aren't actually aware of what the problem is.

Have others had similar experiences?

Posted via CB10
    They are not trying to help you.
    They are trying to wear you down so you go away.
    They can't get your problem fixed because because software engineering has already worn them down and made them give up.
    This is standard operating procedure for many support organizations now.

Times change.
    I remember when you called a company with a problem and they would really try to help.
    That was in the 20th century though.
    02-19-16 08:57 AM
    I have been a loyal BlackBerry user. But this lack of support is making me think my next phone will not be a BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-16 03:10 PM