Hi i wanna thank u in advance for ur time! I have a blackberry classic that ive been using for 2 years + ! I recently did a factory reset on it now its showing and error and the website www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 im wondering if its fixable! I really like this phone and would like to get it going again
    10-03-18 11:18 AM
    Hi i wanna thank u in advance for ur time! I have a blackberry classic that ive been using for 2 years + ! I recently did a factory reset on it now its showing and error and the website www.bberror.com/bb10-0015 im wondering if its fixable! I really like this phone and would like to get it going again
    You will need to reload the OS either using Link or with an autoloader. For the newest Classic autoloader: https://mega.nz/#F!fA0URRLL!P-4nDqc5...5LyhA!uUEXFISb

Download the Z30 autoloader (1.48Gb file 2nd from bottom) to your PC desktop, unzip the file to give you an .exe file, plug your Classic into your PC, then click on the .exe autoloader file. This will TOTALLY wipe your device and give you the latest OS. It will take about 15 minutes or so then you can set up your device as if new.

p.s. YES the Z30 autoloader is also for the Classic
    10-03-18 11:30 AM