I successfully installed Snap on my Blackberry Classic and then successfully downloaded the ASB Bank Mobile App on my device. The icon is visible and when I tap on the icon, it opens and then an error message comes up stating "ASB mobile won't run without Google Play services, which are not supported by your device". Is there a way to sort this issue out? Thanks
    12-07-16 01:26 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/

This should get you on your way. Read carefully and take it one step at a time.
    12-07-16 01:33 PM
    I tried Cobalt's initial fixes by downloading the 3 files from his link and all looked good. However, once I downloaded the app and went through registration section, I now get an error "ASB Mobile won't run without Google Play Services, which are missing from this device". I looked up Cobalt's fix for this which is to download Google Play Services but it crashes right at the end of the install with an error message of "unable to install this app". I then tried to unzip file that Cobalt recommended as a fix for patching the app but the file would not open which I suspect is due to being either unable to install GPServices or my version of the blackberry OS for my device is not compatible. I'm at the end of my technical abilities and would like some help if possible.
    I am using a new Blackberry Classic running blackberry 10OS. 10.3.2.556
    12-08-16 01:35 AM
    Try posting in that thread what you've experienced. Someone knowledgeable about the installation may be able to give you some insights. Sorry I cannot be of more help.
    12-14-16 03:23 PM
    I tried Cobalt's initial fixes by downloading the 3 files from his link and all looked good. However, once I downloaded the app and went through registration section, I now get an error "ASB Mobile won't run without Google Play Services, which are missing from this device". I looked up Cobalt's fix for this which is to download Google Play Services but it crashes right at the end of the install with an error message of "unable to install this app". I then tried to unzip file that Cobalt recommended as a fix for patching the app but the file would not open which I suspect is due to being either unable to install GPServices or my version of the blackberry OS for my device is not compatible. I'm at the end of my technical abilities and would like some help if possible.
    I am using a new Blackberry Classic running blackberry 10OS. 10.3.2.556
    In order to get around the Google play services dependency you may need to patch the banking app.
    The Cobalt play service Patcher must be installed on your PC....you cannot download it to your device. Read the steps for patching carefully. And post in the link below if you have questions.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...rvices-914930/

Posted via CB10
    12-14-16 05:52 PM
    Thanks, got it working. I had just mis-read the instructions. Thanks for your work in helping is all.
    Lusitano17 likes this.
    12-18-16 04:18 PM