I have had my PRIV since February, and love it. Then one day the touchscreen started acting up, at random. Different screens would load, keys would be "hit" even though I did not touch them. Contacts would open up and someone would get called, then I couldn't even end the call!

I have wiped the device numerous times, tried several different OS releases, including the betas, sent it back for "repair", twice, only to have it come back in the exact same state it went out in.

There are barely any apps installed, a few banking apps, WhatsApp, and Garmin Connect.

Would LOVE to know if anyone else has had this issue or could suggest work arounds...

Thanks!
    08-19-16 02:33 PM
    I have had my PRIV since February, and love it. Then one day the touchscreen started acting up, at random. Different screens would load, keys would be "hit" even though I did not touch them. Contacts would open up and someone would get called, then I couldn't even end the call!

I have wiped the device numerous times, tried several different OS releases, including the betas, sent it back for "repair", twice, only to have it come back in the exact same state it went out in.

There are barely any apps installed, a few banking apps, WhatsApp, and Garmin Connect.

Would LOVE to know if anyone else has had this issue or could suggest work arounds...

Thanks!
    Demand a replacement? Obviously the 'repair' did not fix.
    08-19-16 04:41 PM
    Replacement in need.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-19-16 04:46 PM